Reviews for Raven 3: Zinthose
jadea chapter 2 . 3/20/2012
great so far. i liked the first one...
ILoveDamon99 chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Go Sahara!

Don't take any carap from Scorpius!
freddieandgeorgie chapter 47 . 8/13/2011
I absolutely loved the story and its prequel or whatever its called as well. they were both some of the greatest stories i've read. how Fred carried Bella everywhere was just so cute and i loved it. as you can probably tell by my username I am a big fan of the Weasely twins so finding this story was just perfect.
Mrs.FayteWhitlock chapter 47 . 8/7/2011
this story is amazing! i knew when i read the first one fred was going to come back because they were perfect for each other! omg i just cant get over how good your storys are! amazing!
Devarios chapter 47 . 7/30/2011
I think it would be cool if you did another story with Sidra and Sahara and Bella I loved both of the Bellatrix Raven who series
Tanpapo chapter 47 . 7/25/2011
Oh, I loved it. I absolutely loved the scene between Blaise and Sahara. Amazing, keep up the good work.
teamrosalie21137 chapter 37 . 7/22/2011
what happen with sophie
teamrosalie21137 chapter 36 . 7/21/2011
i bet something is going to happen to either bella or sahara's kid
teamvampireswitches2412 chapter 31 . 7/20/2011
i love it and i cant wait for more please update soon
chipsandgravy chapter 31 . 7/19/2011
heyy

love ur stories 3

but I think and I like it better when Bella has forgiven sahara it sounds better but obviously it's ur choice

haveyoumetmacks chapter 30 . 7/18/2011
If I said review for my last review, disregard that! I'm not thinking properly.

If I didn't say review, disregard this review! (:
haveyoumetmacks chapter 31 . 7/18/2011
This was an absolutely perfect chapter. Can't wait for the next review! (:
haveyoumetmacks chapter 22 . 7/18/2011
This was a sweet chapter. (:

YES! Sack Edward!
haveyoumetmacks chapter 18 . 7/18/2011
Love it! Skipped a few years, but eh, this is a memorable thing! Question though. When Fred was brought from the dead, was he eleven years older (looking) or the same as when he died?
haveyoumetmacks chapter 13 . 7/18/2011
Oh my gosh, you've brought Fred back! I'm so happy! Ahhh! I could puke rainbows! I could kiss you right now! But I won't! Because I'm a girl! And I'm not homo!

Anyways, love the plot and storyline!

P.S. I would've reviewed 'Bellatrix Raven Who?' and the earlier chapters but, I was too giddy for my own good!