Reviews for of motion and thermodynamics
Equilly chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
I love this story so much! The symbolism is beautiful and I love how you've managed to capture their characters into such little snippets :) I also like how much of a motivation he is to what she does.
Cricket99 chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
"She makes sure she's alone when she slices a deep groove into the head of the piece which was once a pawn. She spends an hour learning just how the bishop falls."

at first I thought - oh NO! another fan who thinks she has a pawn as a totem... I love how you ended it with her transforming it into a bishop. GREAT imagery, and you portrayed both characters excellently.
bantam-shine chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
This is fantastic. Your characterization with Ariadne is so realistic and I loved your insight into her relationship with Arthur. I hope you continue this piece!
JeGigote chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
How lovely. I love the poetics and the non-linear structure which doesn't matter that it's non-linear. You've told so much without giving up too much. Beautifully done.
Arugula Pacioli chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
can't wait for the next part? hope there's more to come!
Red Bess Rackham chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Interesting. I like the sort of disjointedness of this, and it was quite well written. Cool stuff!

Nat825 chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Nyah, I am so glad you shared your thoughts with us. I absolutely loved this movie and can't wait to see it again.

"she never quite makes it but as her topless tower climbs the air she wonders if anyone's ever designed a star"...This was my favorite line in your story...this would have been a great line in the movie.

I had no idea of the mythology behind Ariadne's name, until I read your story. Her name was perfect for the part she played!

I am looking forward to part II. :)
itakethewords chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Very nice writing!
Something Witty Goes Here chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
This is great! More please :)

PS I LOVED this movie! I can't believe theres a place for it already!
kaze mo chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
fab :)
NeonXSuJu chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
I didn't entirely get this story but it seemed really...intimate in a way. _
Kitera chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
I love the start you've got here. You show Ariadne's more timid side well throughout, but she's also has a bit of a persistent side that comes through toward the end of the movie especially when it comes to Cobb. It isn't a big thing I just thought I'd give it a slight mention. I'm looking forward to the other half of the story. :)
murgatroid-98 chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Very interesting. My husband and I saw this movie this past Saturday. I think it's the most complex movie I've seen in years. It was well done and had great special effects. And, none of the mane characters got killed.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Ah, I love this! :D I can't wait to read more~
hiswheezy chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Well written so far, I hope there's more to come! I'm reading this on my phone and they don't tell me if it is complete or not.

There's so much to explore with this movie, and so much to explore with Arthur and Ariadne. Great job!