Reviews for Bright Eyes
Hikari chapter 1 . 5/15
Yeah, I know that you have written This like five years ago, but I don't mind, I really, really, really have to tell you how fucking much I liked it, even if you are not going to read my review. God! You are awesome, this fic is awesome, it just blew my mind in a incredible way, it was too sad, too real, too cruel but still tender. Is the saddest ferriswheelshipping one shot I ever read, you are so fucking talented if you can make me break up in tears just like you did, congratulations, dude!
Staryumie chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Guest chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
So sad, poor N :(
MotokoTenshi chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Holy crap man! LOL I'm crying so much xD
that was an amazing story... depressing but amazing! -sniffle-
that's the first time I cried to a story I was reading! but that might also be because I don't usually read sad stories, lol!
Anyways Amazing job!
MasterShortPantsx3 chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Oh dear god ;_; Why must I torture myself? This story was just heartbreaking, N dying... I can't even!
HunterKiller762 chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Dude, this story blew my f ";ing mind! This story has touchd my heart and is a great gee on this web-sight. 10/10
ObsessedwithBirds chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Oh my God.

This is amazing.

I almost cried, I swear!
Christine G chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
HE JUST DIES! That's it! N can't die! he's to awesome!
Fishy-Ninja chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Wonderful! I love all the emotions in this one! Great job!
ChessShippingrox chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Dude Plz continue this it is gr8 plzplzplzplz!XD
Tarbtano chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Very sad story indeed; and hell I don't even like N

considered doing a sequel?
Professor Yuki chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
OH MY GOD! YOU MANAGED TO KILL MY FAVORITE CHARACTERS BLACK AND WHITE! WHY MUST YOU DO THAT! I said this once and I think it may be applicable, Oh MY god, You killed the toast, you bastard. THERE! I said it. But otherwise, good story.(FYI, N is the toast)
AngelZ Of DarKness chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
This was great, almost made me cry. Im and emotional girl ecspesially when your listening to the song Ill remember you by no secrets. Great job!
LissaChan89 chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
I absolutely bawled at this. So sad, you did an amazing job.
Mystia Katsuragi chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
This was so freakin' sad! T-T It was kind of a nice change from all of the "happy endings" of the Touko x N stories that I've read so far. I really liked it, though. ]