Reviews for One Heart, One Nemesis
TommyH chapter 6 . 9/30/2012
I love the tina and nick scene and poor trish
TommyH chapter 5 . 7/13/2012
how awesome and cant wait to read more
LaurieStrodexTommyJarvis chapter 4 . 2/26/2012
So, looks like Jason's first victim here is going to be Trish. Actually kind of appropriate when you consider that it was her and Tommy who actually killed him the first time...
Righteous Fury chapter 4 . 2/23/2012
Good job of remembering that Chris had had an near-death experience with Jason prior to Part 3, that's something a lot of fans seem to forget alot. Actually if I recall, Rennie also mentioned having an earlier encounter with Jason in her childhood during Jason Takes Mahattan as well.
TommyH chapter 4 . 2/20/2012
I am loving this story and I cant wait to see the other survivors
Pioneer29 chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
I gave this story a 8/10
WitheredCarnation chapter 4 . 2/1/2012
Thumbs up to yet another excellent installment. Jason's murder of the Tommy look-alike was totally gruesome, as was Tommy's reaction to the prank Jason; it really builds up suspense for what's going to happen when they encounter each other for real. And I love the way you've written Chris, my favorite final girl, too! She's that perfect mix of vulnerable and tough as nails I love so much. Good job!
Rurrlock-God of Power chapter 4 . 1/27/2012
Although this story may not have as many reviews, it's still another fantastic piece of work. Well-written and tense, and again great description of the Jason scenes, can't wait to see more!

P.S. Really sorry about not reviewing your Vengeance story, I will get to finishing it very soon.
KohnJirkhoff chapter 3 . 1/17/2012
Is this a dead story?
Rurrlock-God of Power chapter 3 . 4/30/2011
This is actually how I would have imagined Tommy and Megan's replationship would have ended, Tommy just can't let go of his past or hatred for Jason. Can't wait to see more!
Righteous Fury chapter 2 . 1/11/2011
An excellent story so far, right up there with your rewrite of Part 8. While I don't mind a character from JGtH:FF (Jason's one relative, I presume?) in here, I must STRONGLY argue against having Clay and Whitney in here, as the last Friday the 13th movie was, as you said, just a remake, and therefore not in the same universe as the other movies.
Andrea chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
The story is really good, and I like the fact that it takes place right after jason Lives. However, a mention of Megan and what happened b/w them after the movie and b4 this story would be nice!
Sue E. Sidal chapter 2 . 11/25/2010
Switching through so many different perspectives was refreshing. I'm really glad that you could get your second of this story out, the cliffy was killing me. Lol. The feelings of all of the characters really brought out the overall mood and I hope to hear from you again soon. How are you?

By the way, Happy Turkey Day!_
Rurrlock-God of Power chapter 2 . 11/15/2010
Another great chapter; love how you are describing Jason and Tommy's hatred for one another, can't wait for more!
wrestlingfan438 chapter 2 . 11/14/2010
Holy crap. Settle down Tommy, you're going to kill someone one of these days. And it's propoobly not going to be Jason.