Reviews for Paradox
moon's the limit chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Hehe. I love the characterization of your Arthur and Eames. ; w; Andthatwashotffff.
Beautiful Feather chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
I think this story is by far my favorite Arthur Eames story out there.

B.F.
IOTR chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Love the image at the end. Everyone loves a disheveled!Arthur. ;)

I almost wish the others had woken up though, they definitely missed a great show, haha!
pippi55 chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
Hot, that's all I can say.
sanctuary-in-dreams chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
UNGF. That was hot. *fans self* Eames was just - aodhajsia.

Arthur's mixed signals baffled me - wazzup with him?

Nice smut. _

Sid
LaMaldita chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Great characterization here. A little short, a little unfulfilling at the end, but otherwise great.
OneWhoSitsWithTheTurtles chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
I just realized that I didn't review this yet. Which is stupid because this was the first Inception fic I read and the first Arthur/Eames fic as well. Let me tell you, first off, that the movie had ideas brewing for me about A/E. But YOU hooked me 100 percent and inspired me to try writing my own stories for them.

Also, in general I just really like this story. I think you got the characters and their interactions spot on. It was a little bitter sweet, but had that hint of hope. And it was also pretty hot ;) Just wanted to say keep up the great work :)
A chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
unfffff
Maudit Maestro chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
DeanHeartsCas chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Good Lord I loved this!

''Eames thinks maybe he should keep his mouth shut, but he can't resist.'' You totally got Eames in that line!
froth chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
BEST. Loved Arthur. :D
Crispy Rice chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Very cute and sexy! Arthur is so adorable.
Wol Lo chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
OMGOMG Arthur is really cool. XD
hull lull lull chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
(happy sigh) You know what, the idea of a well-fucked Arthur waddling for the rest of the day is... going to make mine. Really. Imagery keeps making my break out in a grin.
Yay chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Gosh, there was that reason I liked that film. Going to memorize this story and watch it again, grinning all the way.