Reviews for Crossfire
Mrs. 11th chapter 3 . 6/22/2012
Eli David is really really horrible! Oh, my God, I never thought he could be *that* evil! *shudders*

I loved the ending, about Tony being in the crossfire between Ziva and Becca's bickering.

Also, sorry for not reviewing the first time around.
Mrs. 11th chapter 2 . 6/22/2012
Poor Becca! God, I would be freaking out way more if I was in that situation.

Also, if I was Tony, I probably woulda punched that nurse in the face. Just saying.
Mrs. 11th chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Becca is the most adorable and awesome child! I love her name, by the way. Did you know that the name Rebecca is actually a variation of the name Rivka, which was Ziva's mother's name? Little bit of trivia there, plus I *love* Caitlin as a middle name.

I'm seriously worried for Ziva and Becca, though!
Simply.Lizzie chapter 3 . 6/18/2012
I loved this chapter as well,a lot.

I love Ziva and Becca and Tony and Abby..everyone but Eli,I hate him! How did he dare do that to Becca and Ziva? How?

Bleah..I hate him.

The talk between Ziva and Becca was sad,but sweet..so so sweet.

And I love when Ziva speaks Hebrew. I loved this chapter so much,every single word of it. Every single word.

I know I can seem very mean because I just write boring things...but,I mean it..there are no other words that can explain how much I love this chapter and your writing in general.

You are awesome. Awesome. Awesome. Awesome. And still awesome. liz
Simply.Lizzie chapter 2 . 6/18/2012
This chapter was so...exciting! I got scared when I read about the shooting,I really did. Luckily,everything went well and Ziva and Becca now are fine(physically,at least).

I liked the flashback a lot...little Becca was so sweet and the hug between Becca and Ziva was so...sweet(sorry for the fact that I've used the same adjective..but there wasn't any other word to describe how it was).

And when Tony was yelling at that nurse ...so funny.

You are truly awesome,I mean it. Liz
Simply.Lizzie chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
I really love Becca(wonderful name,by the way). And I love all the Jewish thing...all the talking between her and Ziva and the fact that listening to them while they speak in that way scares Tony. And I love the parts where you talk of baby Becca,of when she was born..so sweet!

And,obviously,I love how Becca is..she's very funny with her Aunts and Uncles and Grandparents!

You're a wonderful writer,you're absolutely A-M-A-Z-I-N-G.

Liz
Zivalover chapter 3 . 1/15/2012
Loved it! Fanstatic!
mbjc chapter 3 . 11/28/2010
This story was good.
Tivaforeverandever chapter 3 . 8/24/2010
Great ending! Loved it! A prequel, that would be awesome, especially since we just learned Becca was kidnapped when she was a baby! Sucha good fic!
EBB and Flow chapter 3 . 8/16/2010
I just finished reading this and thought it was wonderful. It was a little odd that Becca didn't know she was kidnapped once until she was a teenager. Tony and Ziva explained everything that happened to her well. I would be interested in a prequal!
Little Curious Cat chapter 3 . 8/15/2010
It was a very good fic, I absolutely loved it! Becca's a very interesting character, I hope you're gonna continue the Becca stories. Also, welcome to the world of NCIS fanfiction :)
luckyducky09 chapter 3 . 8/13/2010
Beautiful, beautiful fic. Love that Gibbs was the one that killed Eli
bookworm2dance chapter 3 . 8/11/2010
I loved crossfire. I think you wrote the characters very well.
Danielle chapter 3 . 8/9/2010
I like the Becca stories. Hope you make it into a series!
Betherzz chapter 3 . 8/7/2010
good chapter, cant wait to see what comes next
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »