Reviews for Twisted Tales: Shorty and the Beast
Karry Whitman chapter 13 . 4/3
Hey love the story its been a year since you have updated this but I keep on reading it since I'm hooked to it its so good. Hope u can update this story and work on it again some time and hope you haven't giving up on it. Never give up.
Please update this adventurous story soon
Karry
HailyFields chapter 13 . 4/3
Please update this story I miss it and its the best story I've read. Please update and I hope u didn't give up on this story please update soon.
A fan
HailyFields
ashley of chaos chapter 13 . 4/3
Please update this story I miss it so much. Please update
please continue this! its such a cute story, and in totally into it now for sure!
Allison chapter 13 . 7/25/2014
Please update this love it
StarCaptain299 chapter 13 . 3/20/2014
THE BEAST OF THE FOREST IS A HUMAN! A HUMAN!
Lol
I honestly did not see that one coming!
Very well done!
I like the way you've taken an old classic and twisted it into something original.
AnziPanzi chapter 12 . 3/19/2013
Please update soon! I'm really enjoying the story, especially Jazz :P
I would love it if the chapters were longer, but other than that i really love the story!
Clipchip chapter 12 . 3/19/2013
Wow! I did not see that coming! He's human! I was picturing, like, a space barnacle thing, but this is so much better! XD
Sunstreaker's Charge chapter 11 . 3/15/2013
Chapter 12 please! I really like this story and it had a lot of potential. Plusr I want to know what Sunny looks like.
Ailiya chapter 11 . 3/13/2013
I read the first chapters when you started this fic and today I had the itch to read them again and I was so glad that you are still continuing with this :) Keep up the good work, I can hardly wait for more x)
Clipchip chapter 11 . 3/4/2013
Yay! We' finally get to see Sunny! I'm so excited! :D
Clipchip chapter 10 . 2/25/2013
I'm so happy to see this starting up again! I loved this update! Jazz's way of bearing bad news is hilarious and it was so nice of him to provide directions and a map XD. Also loving the tension with Megatron, I didn't expect that part of the story to come out, but I'm glad it did. Really looking forward to reading how that turns out! Can't wait to see how Cliff handles this situation!
rlylost chapter 8 . 1/3/2013
ohhhh smokescreen, you dog you. what has jazz suckered you into now? i'm absolutely loving the beauty and the beast adaption please continue updating!
Trapezoidal chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
I can't resist reading this...so beautifully written... :)
Clipchip chapter 8 . 5/3/2012
Yes! Update! And it's such a great turn of events. I have to give props to Smokescreen for not selling off a sibling too :)