Reviews for Before Our Innocence Was Lost
kkdall123 chapter 22 . 4/4
Just reread this again. I still love it! Hope you haven't moved away from this story and I can squeeze and update out of you! (:
Figments of Delusion chapter 22 . 12/31/2014
Wow, this is insanity good. I love it!
radically inadequate chapter 22 . 12/27/2014
you've got me on edge! I need to keep knowing what's going to happen!
reader2898 chapter 22 . 12/22/2014
This is the perfect fanfiction I swear. It has everything I was looking for! Romance, hate/love relationship, drama, and actually follows the plot of HP well. Thanks for writing such an awesome story. Hope you update soon!
DreamUnicorn247 chapter 22 . 11/17/2014
Hihi! Finally used my account to post a review. Anywhos, totally love the chapter. It's been a while now since you updated. I was screaming for joy when i saw that you did. Keep it up! Update soon? :D
Pantsypants95 chapter 22 . 11/16/2014
I like this story a lot! I hope you get to finish it and I can't wait for next update
dj3ssii3 chapter 22 . 11/16/2014
Hello ! :)
It has been a long time :) The chapter was a little short for me because I like your fanfiction very much but it made me happy to read it.
So thank you for this new chapter ! :D

Dj3ssii3
DreamUnicorn247 chapter 22 . 11/16/2014
Update sooooooon! Love the chapter!
redashrose chapter 22 . 11/15/2014
Ahhh poor Natalie. She can do better in my opinion anyway lol
4LJ chapter 21 . 4/25/2014
Wow... Never thought this chapter would see the light of day... But hey, crazier things have happened.

So awesome to read this again... Adorable fluffy chapter (for the most part)... I just hope you do get around to finishing it before another hibernation mode hits...

Please...? )
ohdrama chapter 21 . 3/26/2014
I can't wait for the next chapter! :D
ThemStoriesTho chapter 21 . 3/23/2014
I'm so glad your writing this fanfic again this was the first fanfic that got me hooked on all other Fanfic. Yay so happy please continue been waiting so long
Amyb11 chapter 21 . 3/21/2014
okay it official I am obsessed with this! Just throwing out an idea here have you ever thought of doing this story but in Harry POV as this all develops? I would love to see where his head is during all of this!
Lizzy B chapter 21 . 3/9/2014
Harry's adorable! Maybe Sarah should song him in the great hall, he's too nice if a person to break Ginny's heart (I hate Ginny). Great story! Update soon please!
dj3ssii3 chapter 21 . 3/9/2014
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaooooooouuuh ! When I saw a new chapter I couldn't believe my eyes ! I'm so happy that you really haven't abandonned this fanfiction. I like it so much ! Thanks you for your come back !

Dj3ssii3.

P.S.:English isen't my native language too and I hope that there is not too much mistakes. Thanks yet !