Reviews for Rachel's Second Time
Yes. Yes yes yes. Loved it
kateparamore chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
I loved this so so much
Janire chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
Great and sooo much fun! so much fun!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
I love this story... I don't know what else to say..
garnmcgaughn chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Oh my! While at points this got confusing it actually added to the story because heck they both were confused and lost :) loved everything and a great sequel.
HeatherSS1 chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Wow. This just got me everywhere. HOTNESS, sooooo much awesome Faberry HOTNESS, but then the rumor... It was so horrible and nuts and crazy how out of control and ridiculous it got, so fast... And then Quinn misreading Rachel's reasons for keeping things secret, and Quinn being so self-conscious and down on herself... Just SO MUCH for a one-shot! Awesome.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
"Would she upgrade to the new iPhone, and if so, could she get it bedazzled?" LOL!
Great ensemble writing! This is the best use of the entire cast I've ever read!
Quinn's entire exchange with Brittany was hi-larious.
Oh yeah, and the photo booth sex wasn't bad either ;)
texican chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Wow. You really out did yourself with the hotness and craziness factors. Kudos to you.
bubbies chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
I loved reading this!
your.kat chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Photo booth. The end.
NeniioN chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Yes. GOOD. (Ò µ Ó) (by the way it's really cool that there's this red dotted line underneath those two O's, making it look like the emoticon is blushing, which is just perfect)
Lubov chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
My heart God! This is so perfect, perfect, perfect.
srortiz87 chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
this was really awesome. more please :)
riverkirby chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
lol I could so see Rachel doing that to hide from Quinn's mom. OMG I couldn't stop laughing at Brittany and Quinn and then Brittany telling the gossip Queens who told everyone else AND then Santana screaming she had sex with Rachel after Quinn and Rachel finished in the booth... I hope no pics were taken LOL
electrictwizist chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
This one definitely made me like this Rachel and Quinn as a couple. The way Rachel is acting is completely appropriate, what with the doe-eyes and the tokens of affection. I also love your Brittany and Finn, and I can't wait to see why Santana said the rumor was true! This is so good, I'm willing to read this smut/story at work ;D