Reviews for Rachel's Second Time
phoobar chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
I dunno if I ever commented before (i'm bad about it most of the time) but I had to this re-read...if only to let you know that I liked this story so much, and it stuck with me so much, that when I couldn't remember title or author but only the storyline, I went to the LJ rachel_quinn find-a-fic thread looking for it. :)

A kind soul granted me the link and here I am! Great story, hot, good dialogue...thanks for writing! :)
mywordshurt chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
:) Rachel is so cute in this. Brittany was hysterical - as always ;). Haha! I loved the sugar cookies comment.

-foreverpendant
ohhidontknow chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
loved. it. great sequel...onto the third!
JannelleZ chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
"How long?"

I love that line. I love how you didn't add conversation before that, but it's understood what Rachel meant when she asked. It makes my heart melt.
LivinginBedlam chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Oh my god. Public sex. Are you TRYING to kill me with this awsomeness!

Woah.
lostloveofallthings chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
I've read this long ago but never reviewed. I'm hoping reviewing will prompt you to write more. This was so damn funny. Brittany misinterpreting was hilarious. The gossip being changed like a game of telephone was so high school. I adored the beginning when Rachel asked "how long?" It was all amazing.

That sex scene in the booth was scorching hot. Wow.

In case you hadn't realized, I love this so much!
malexfaith chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Awesome writing, love the originality. Such an enjoyable read. Thanks heaps for sharing
Ris chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
I love both stories. Please do more.
roxystyle011 chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
thank goodness my internet is back! once again, amazing. finn was written perfectly as were the other characters. of course quinn was going to run away from what happened, so glad that rachel didn't let her get away that easily. the 'how long' line literally made my palms tingly, and the fact that quinn is initiating all physical contact makes me hopeful, and that they're going back to quinns, ah love it. there will be a third i'm presuming? if not, well then i'm going on strike until you produce a third and maybe a fourth and fifth. i mmust know what's going to happen with the rumor, will santana make it come true and force quinn to admit her feelings in front of everyone? via song? at a sing off? the suspense is killing me, alright maybe not through song but definitely needs to happen in front of everyone, one can only hope. good job hun
Adannels chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Hope there will be more of these!
Yanng chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
there needs to be more of this.
Kapowinxx3 chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Of course Rachel would google what JBF meant xD

I loved this! And it needs a sequel... like to clear up the rumors and stuff :P

This was awesome
km chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Love it keep it up
SoleasiaDavis73 chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Actually laughed out loud for a very long time about the part with the glee gang and the rumour.

This was classic thanks for the sequel
AlexanderChase chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
This is awesome! you should write many more chapters :)
44 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »