Reviews for Rachel's Second Time
OpheliaDrowns chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
I don't know how you managed to make the story so incredibly sweet, wildly hot and hysterically funny all at the same time! I LOVE it!
sora-chan chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
So, normally my fav is puck/kurt but I thought I would read another pair for a change. I can say, that I totally LOVED this story, and im looking foreward to more if you write more3 :] -sorachan
gemini2307 chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
I laughed so hard reading this I cried I hope I get to read more of your writing cause I'm loving it
Dessa chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
GENIUS! I definitely want a sequel, like, now! :D Kidding, but I still want to know what will happen to them. P

You did amazing with this one and the previous one that I happened to read all at once. Keep going! :)
Bladed Darkness chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
*Snickers* This is so delightfully dysfunctional. I really hope Santana just said that to get Puck off her back and not for some ulterior motive.

Please tell me this is turning into a series. It's too entertaining and, in a unique way, realistic, for this to be all of it.
L.Wonka chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Loved it!Totally adorable!Sequel?
angelv7 chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Haha! That was freakin AWESOME! Even better than the first one (which btw was totally hot) I thoroughly enjoyed reading that and laughed out loud on many occasions. Quinn is a bit of a douche at times, but I hope she now realizes that maybe it's worth pursuing something with Rachel.. there is going to be a third installment of this right? Cause it's just too good not to! :D
Chakram-Frisbee chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
I am so glad you wrote a follow up! It was hilarious, hot AND cute. Rachel hiding from Mrs Fabray and Brittany and the rumour,haha. Thought Mercedes and Tina were going to put two-and-two together tho at the mall with Quinn's hickies and Berry's phone.

'Please sir,can i have some more?'
BroodBoy chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
i legit laughed my ass off reading this.

especially rachel doing an army crawl trying to get away from Mrs. Fabray. it was like a really vivid image in my head.

also the JBF hair. pricesless.

maybe like a mini sequel to this?

p.s. i think someone should find those photobooth pictures...
KGould02 chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
So I'm already a huge fan of yours from South of Nowhere fanfiction and what are the freaking odds that you're on here too! Freaking hooooottttt story and I can't wait to read more!
iceonthewing chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
This has to be one of my favorite 'verses of Faberry ever. I was smiling or laughing the whole thing. Loved it to pieces. I hope you plan on doing more parts :)
Brizza Azevedo chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Oh my freaking God, I laughed so hard at this.

And Brittany rocks so much. God, I love her. hahaha. :D

When she misundestood the stuff I was like "Oh, that's soooooo Brittany".

This was awesome.
wera16 chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Awe that was super cute! I loved it!
43 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3