Reviews for How Bloom Became the Lead Singer
Kj chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
I dont like bloom
Doragon no Namida chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
Am I allowed to review this? After so long? Yeah I'm going to anyways.
This story was great. I watched the show when I was younger and at the time I didn't really know what a good character looked like, but I think Bloom annoyed me.
Years later I completely agree. She's not necessarily bad, but it's like she's so oblivious of her own attitude. On another note, you're oneshot was great. I never understood why Bloom is the "lead" of everything.. And why she and Aisha are the only ones who don't have not very creative names related to their "fairy of...".

Anyways this was fun to read; thanks for posting even if it was a while ago!
16RedPoppet chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
Finally! Someone dissed Bloom and made her a horrible person! Thank you!

16RedPoppet xx
Mysticalstoriesfrozen chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
No this was great and no I want to flame broil bloom can you write more stories for the bloom haters like idk something intensely for the bloom haters? I seriously don't like bloom!
daphne chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
that was really mean and i've watched all of season 4 and I haven't seen that so you're lying and you don't have the right to make fun of bloom
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
Bloom is not that was azula
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
I so agree. Bloom is really a brat in the show.(no offense) Really loved the story! Nice change in plots. Keep at it! :D
Musa from WINX chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
OMG! I love your story! I've always wondered why Bloom is the lead singer even though I'm pretty sure Bloom would be the worst singer ever. The worst part is that in Season 5, Bloom sings by herself! I always liked to think that Bloom sang by herself because on Earth all the humans thought that Musa was a better singer, so when they came back to Magix Bloom told Musa to stop singing.
Devientity chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
Love it...I also had a moment of wtf! when I watched that episode...Just another way the show goes to capitalize on only Bloom *sigh*
MagicalStrawberry chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
Hahaha, this is fabulous. Bloom's one of my favourite characters but I love this story! It's funny, but it's also well-written, which is a combination we don't usually find with Winx fanfic. Well done :3
Satan of Hell chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Oh, I do so love it when someone writes a devious!Bloom story! Mind you, the last sentence in your first paragraph was a bit of a run-on (you might want to look into editing that), but over all I rather loved seeing Bloom blackmail her way into becoming the lead singer. She's much more conniving than her rabid fanbrats would want to believe, and seeing someone play up that aspect of her personality is a refreshing change.

Your Supreme Ruler of Hell,

Satan
Musa lover 1 chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Honestly I like it it really irrates me how bloom is the lead singer when she's the leader in EVERYTHING the winx do plus Jason gave musa and only musa a chance for a record deal how does it turn into everyone else and what's worse is when the first started bloom and musa were singing but now musas been pushed to the back seat AGAIN
TerrifyingTermite chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
I hate hate hate hate HATE the fact that Bloom took over in the show. It always bugged me. Musa was my favorite when I was younger and still is so many years later. (not to mention I still have that crush on Riven. *cough*) It really bugged me, as I don't like Bloom over all. She's a Mary Sue through and through, and not even a good one at that. *sigh* So THANK YOU for making Bloom nuts, though I was hoping she'd get caught and thrown away to Cloud Tower, or something cliche-ily cheesy like that.
MontresorMari chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
XD lol I love this! I hate Bloom as well! I mean sure she is the main character but wouldn't it be fair for atleast the other characters to have their own scene. Geez sometimes Bloom can get annoying and such a bitch.
Happy winXmas chapter 1 . 5/26/2013