Reviews for I Want You to Hit Me as Hard as You Can
Katyarenah chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
I really liked this story,You have exactly written what I thought their relationship would be: always fighting,but actually caring about each other.
CountyMusicAddict85 chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Okay I loved this story but one thing I caught. If Dally slashed Tim's tires how did he get back to the Curtis' house?
SemeUkeLurver chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
OMG! That was so sweet! If my teacher read it, she would cry tears of joy. Amazing~

Oh! And I read the story at the top. Amazing inspiration.

~iSUL, iPerv
wandamarie chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
it was a good one thanks keep up the great work
potterlockedintheshire chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
Very interesting! I really enjoyed this unusual but fascinating view of Dallas and tim's friendship.
TuffGreasers chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
"Why, is it after Labor Day?" hahaha Dally.

XD so i loved this! XD XD XD Great story, especially just from the little bit i did in my story! :)

Your welcome XD

once again...i loved this.
CCMoore chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
I liked this story. I'm just not sure that Dallas would have admitted to Tim why he always picked a fight with him. But then again he might have who knows. Good job as usual.
Celestial Leaves chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
the endings adorable, plus the story was really sweet. how old are they?
MrsDallasWinston chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Awesome story Zack! Loved it! I could just envision everything!
Desertfyre chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Awww, that was a good story! I liked the friendship btw them. That was nice (although stupid as well) for Dallas to let Tim use him as a punching bag so he doesn't blow up at the wrong person. D Good story!
MadCatta chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Aww man, I really like this! Great style, content and characters xD

Cait x
Sharpee chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
I really liked this! I never thought of Dally and Tim in that sort of relationship before! Very well written )
TheNightimeSky chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
I clicked on it because the title/summary reminded me of Fight Club. XD

It was good - I had to smile at your characterization of Dally. Such a smartass. Nice Tim/Dally fluff; it explains Dal a lot too.

Good job!