Reviews for The Edge chronicles the crashing
My Panicked Romance chapter 7 . 4/20/2013
WHAT! This is the last chapter!
My Panicked Romance chapter 6 . 4/20/2013
Wow! This story is coming along great!
My Panicked Romance chapter 2 . 4/20/2013
I noticed. I think he was trying to compliment her too. I think...
tyler milligan chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
these are great books i think it's a little wierd my school has them and they say a cuss word every book i hae read and at the end of this
I-am-a-Firefly chapter 7 . 3/8/2012
Very good.

I love the edge chronicles!
Eternal Nocturne chapter 6 . 1/7/2012
HAI!

I have no idea what this fandom is about, BUT!

1 review boost for you! :D

NOW WRITE SOME MORE OF THOSE AWESOME STORY! YOUR FANS ARE WAITING.

*trips and falls over a rock*
ashlynn01 chapter 7 . 5/30/2011
:o

This is really getting good now. I don't think there is enough thank you's in the world for all the excitment and happiness I feel at your story being back.

So thank you :) I love it!
ashlynn01 chapter 2 . 5/29/2011
Did you re-write these chapters?

Nothing wrong with them they just seem... different.

I still love them none-the less. Thank you so much for coming back. It is 11:10 P.M where I am at, so I will have to finish the story later but I seem to have forgotten how much i MISSED THEM.
EudoxiaPrade chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
awesome
Ashlynn01 chapter 4 . 9/13/2010
0_0

your BACK!

Thankyouthankyouthankyou sooo much!

Also, you ARE an awesome author!

This story proves you weren't an awesome author than you would have never come back and you did so there!
Thetrumpetplayingponi chapter 4 . 9/11/2010
Sorry, people! :(( I feel so bad! *starts bawling, again*

to 'lalala': nice name, unknown reviewer! :D and, I have been hard at work, fixing The Edge! ;D

No. I haven't.

I have been at marching band practice. forever! our first compititions is in two weeks (wish meh lucks?) and we've had practice almost everyday this week. -.-

meh. my only free days now are wed. and sun. yay.

ashlynn01: I know, I'm sooooo sorry. you've been with me since the begining, haven't you? :)

and polarbear1355: you're not fooling anyone best frienddddddd. you haven't read this series! XDXDDD
lalala chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
So like where are you?

Come on you have to come finish this story!

You know you want to!
ashlynn01 chapter 3 . 8/16/2010
I was wondering if you could possibly update your story?Please!
fawfulfan chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
I like the concept; Vilnix is probably my favorite of the Edge Chronicles villains. Keep it going!

BTW, for those of you who are asking why Vilnix didn't chase down Quint and Maris in the real books, I know the reason. Vilnix DID get his revenge on them in the real books, but not by trying to kill them. Instead, when he later usurped the title of Most High Academe, he shattered Quint's dream of embarking on a Stormchasing voyage.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/24/2010
Haha,well thank you for updating:)can't wait till third chapter!