Reviews for Eleven Shades of Vermillion
brucasfanatic chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
so, I read and I loved and I want some more, please.
iluvmedou chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
I am captivated! That hasn't happend in a long time for me here on FF, but your opening chapter certainly drew me in. You have a way with words that brought my imagination to life. I like how you are descriptive but you don't overbear the reader. I am excited to read more! :)
StarsShine28 chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
great start

update soon please
dianehermans chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
love it
BrucasEqlsluv chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Awesome! Can't wait for Brooke to meet Lucas! Pleas update soon!
BizzareBavarian chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
great start, and i've been hoping for an epicly long fic for a while hah. can't wait for the next update :)
othfan326 chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
whoa. very interesting beginning. let me guess, she stumbles upon karen's cafe. im a genius, i know.

i am very intrigued though. i'd like to see where this goes - what the dynamic between brooke and the motherly karen is and also the dynamic between brooke and lucas. perhaps he tutors her and she teaches him some of the tidbits she's picked up on the road?

please update soon!

ps - it's nice to see your pen name on a story again :)
ReadingRed chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
looks good so far. I can't wait to see where this goes. As long as it's B/L I'm good. :)
yaba chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
I *love* this already and as much as i miss your other story, I *know* I'll love this as much as i did the other. Glad to have you back :)

Yana
Christine chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
I love the idea for this story. It's really interesting to see Brooke in such a different light. She's always the rich girl, who has everything she could ever want. It's really interesting to see her leading a completely different life than we are used to seeing. Please continue this story, I can't wait to see what else you have planned.
Cutie Butie chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Amazing, I have never read a story like this before it is so original. I can't wait till you update I have a feeling that this story is going to be a hit. I love all of your stories your one of my favorite authors and I think this will be your best story so far.
BRUCAS123 chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
I'm so, so excited for this.

Your writing always just reverberates around me, over and over. It's that powerful. You have such a way with words. And though you can't take proper credit for the premise, the story- the words- is (are?) yours. And it was beautifully put as always.

I love the amount of research you put into your stories, too. It's basically like you know North Carolina, backwards and forwards. And Brooke, in this story, would need to... I love how in character you get.

Please, keep writing. And I'll keep bothering you to. :)

Love you!