Reviews for The Tales of X High School
synnworld chapter 19 . 6/6/2017
And you really just did it... one thing Edward should've had against him is that he shouldn't be one capable of a full frontal physical confrontation, and basically you just made him a mary sue. There is nothing interesting about him now. You had setup a scene which could've led to him being helped by Fillmore strengthening their "friendsip", but nope.
synnworld chapter 13 . 6/6/2017
Honestly, you making Edward an even more boring character than he already was to me. He is becoming more and more of a pointless mary sue, you're literally just making him good at everything he does and its really beginning to outweigh the fact he's cripple, or ll the other stuff that is suppose to weigh in against the positives.
Guest chapter 9 . 6/6/2017
I was enjoying it up until this point... You just kept hitting at the divide between the dynamic duo and Edward manipulation of it, but you didn't show anything. Like everytime i thought we were actually going to dive into Fillmore's or Ingrid's mental anguish, it was just a closing over of it. I was even expecting to see how the two interacted during the case with the divide and we don't even get to see that. It's just "hint" and then they are back trying to be friends now.
MaxGentlman1 chapter 25 . 9/10/2015
This an amazing story. Please, for the love of god, continue this.
MaxGentlman1 chapter 23 . 9/10/2015
Wayne moved to Tennessee, not Texas.
demongurl111 chapter 17 . 4/20/2013
not that it matters as the story is complete and i'm years late but Ingrid's mom died before she went to x middle school. and her sister name is ariella.
Guest chapter 23 . 11/12/2012
Karen was afraid?
kimiwoaishiteru18 chapter 25 . 9/13/2012
hi! i've finished reading this series,..it's good. nice plot. i excited to read the next series. is it posted?
annnika chapter 3 . 7/25/2012
please make more a
forevermissingwonderland chapter 16 . 12/23/2010
Hello.

Hm...I like that way you're keeping the characters (at least the way you've set them up in this story) in-character, although I would like to know more about Andy...suddenly he's this great interrogator? Maybe more of an introduction to such a big role next time? Just a thought. :)

As for the Gossip website, it looks interesting. Maybe continue it in the sequel...?

Also, I'm not sure if it was before or after this chapter, but I think you mentioned that Ingrid & Fillmore refused to use text language? Why, then, is Ingrid saying 'lol.'? Unless you don't really count that as text language...

Overall, nice job.

-D.
Ironman 7 chapter 25 . 12/19/2010
I just have to ask is Edward based off of House? Cause that chapter where he knocked the football player, I was thinking this

The man with the Cane brings pain and with this you have...House.

Love this story by the way.
Queen S of Randomness 016 chapter 25 . 12/9/2010
hey!

sooo...when u say "the end" u really mean that there's a sequel on the way right? (hopefully soon?)

awesome story! i can't wait to read the next part! - :)
Regsd chapter 25 . 12/9/2010
That's just plain evil -.- stopping where things gets really tense... Can't wait for the sequel!
Queen S of Randomness 016 chapter 24 . 12/8/2010
hey!

hmm...this is not good...(what Edward;s doing...) as far as the chapter goes...

another awesome chapter! i hope u update soon! - :)
forevermissingwonderland chapter 15 . 10/7/2010
Hi.

Yet another great job.

i liked that we got to see a different side of Edward in this chapter, it was interesting. But will Fillmore and Ingrid question 'the bat', or do they already know?

Speaking of which, how'd it get to the Clown in the first place?

-D.