Reviews for Gracidea Petals
The Immortal Doctor Reid chapter 6 . 4/29/2013
Are you ever going to update this? Because it's incredible and I need to read more, by the way they should be married
death1500 chapter 6 . 8/11/2011
Make this story at least 20 chapters that include team galactic.
devon chapter 6 . 2/9/2011
please finish this
lilmickey2008 chapter 6 . 1/20/2011
Great job!
iandin123 chapter 6 . 12/10/2010
D'awwwwww : D And yay update : D

Lol this was awesome XD And very sweet! The dance was out of nowhere, but Lucas is just awesome like that XD

Lol I love the fact that you gave more depth into Marley's character. I mean, she's cool in the game, but here you make her more than "The girl who barely talks to you in Victory Road" and stuff. I like it : )

Great job, as always~
Jnnfr chapter 6 . 12/9/2010
Bit strange this chapter, with them breaking out into a random dace, but it was still incredibly cute! I cant wait for more from you!
Jnnfr chapter 5 . 12/9/2010
THEY MUST GET MARRIED! Another cute chapter, can't wait till chapter 6!
Jnnfr chapter 4 . 12/9/2010
RACE! Can't waint to read the next chapter.
Jnnfr chapter 3 . 12/9/2010
Awww! This is such a cute chapter, I really enjoyed reading it.
Jnnfr chapter 2 . 12/9/2010
OH NOES, MARLEY! This is another great chapter, with perfect describing of the scenery, not to less so that you don't know what they're aweing at, and not to much that you imagination doesn't have to do any work. Good job on this chapter.
Jnnfr chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
Such a cute shipping, Vyktoreechipping is, and so far, the story is written good, I cant wait to read more!
ObsessedwithBirds chapter 5 . 8/20/2010
Lol adorable. Let them marry, it'd be cute! XD
ObsessedwithBirds chapter 4 . 8/20/2010
Aww cute. :3

"We win~!"

Should be: "We won~!"
ObsessedwithBirds chapter 3 . 8/20/2010
I love it! But a few mistakes. Pokémon is capitalised. How'd you like it if I didn't capitalise your creation? Maybe I should call you rawkstar vienna or angie? Sorry if that sounds rude.

'"Thank you." The bird touched down and Marley pat its head.'

Should be "patted", try and keep your words consistent.

"...You feel like a brick and I caught you."

Should be felt. LOL! XD