Reviews for Best
Ceejay chapter 2 . 7/16/2013
Absolutely beautiful.
Aliko Kinav chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
OH!
I LOVE THIS SO SO SO MUCH!
sapphireswimming chapter 2 . 4/30/2013
Oh wow. Wasn't expecting that! It was beautiful, though, really beautiful the way you wrote it all out and Sam helped her and Dean helped Sam and it was lovely.
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Oh this was awesome! I love how it all played out, how Sam realized that he does have someone who does all the mom stuff best. Because he has the best big brother in the whole world. A bit of an eye opener for Miss Smith, but it came across so well from her pov!
Aliko Kinav chapter 2 . 4/15/2013
Oh! One of my favorite stories! :') just too sweet
robbtheon chapter 2 . 3/1/2013
I'M CRYING
WHY
Oh my chapter 2 . 1/26/2013
That... was so unexpected... D:
The Truth's Lie chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
This was absolutely adorable!
JaniceC678 chapter 2 . 11/25/2012
And now you've gone and made me cry...again. Great story and LOVED the twist at the end. Never saw that coming! And 40 years, huh? That's a hopeful message regarding our boys if there ever was one!
anon chapter 2 . 10/21/2012
It was cute, them holding hands when they were little, but if I caught that right, this story takes place when they're in their early 50s. Yeah, that would make 4 an awkward ending line... ;)
Gracchus chapter 2 . 9/28/2012
I dont know how old *you* were in second grade, but by my calculations (which I admit were done quickly and in my head) Sam is *forty-seven*? So Dean is *fifty-one*? That's... I don't even... I can't even comprehend that! They will never get old! Ever! I won't let it happen! But still, this was amazing. I teared up a bit. That doesn't happen often.
Himekun chapter 2 . 5/31/2012
Really lovely bit of schmoop. :)
tvj12 chapter 2 . 4/26/2012
Awesome story. I love the Outside POV stories, and this one definitely delivered. "Someone loved him and took care of him. A mother's care." - that was a great line and a great observation from Miss Smith. And the follow up chapter was great as well, with Sam wanting to explain the situation and help her out. -tvj12
Von chapter 2 . 4/9/2012