Reviews for Best
Stupid Shiny Twilight Fan chapter 2 . 4/1/2011
*THE FOLLOWING CONTAINS SPOILERS*

This reminded me of an episode in the seconf season "Roadkill" where Sam and Dean try to put a woman's spirit to rest since she didn't know she was dead either.

It really did make me cry a bit, especially at the end when she wistfully recalls Sam's innocence as a child, she remembers Dean taking Sam by the hand from school. It was a bittersweet ending and it fit really well.
Ookami Sakura chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
very nice, I liked this a lot. I wish there were more stories like this, not many people make the connection. Dean practically raised Sam when John was of hunting and I always see how easily it is for Dean to be the closest thing to a mom Sam's ever known. Even if they never realize it or mention it. Boys still have their pride after all.
Coloring the Sky chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
I can't even begin to explain how much I love this. This is too much! Made me smile so big. Please please please don't even stop writing these!
Lestat's Violinist chapter 2 . 12/16/2010
This was REALLY good. It made me cry happy tears!
SupernaturalFlames chapter 2 . 11/9/2010
Wow! That was great! :D
Dugleik chapter 2 . 10/27/2010
Hugs and kisses for everyone!
Aaleiyah JoRayne Hunter chapter 2 . 10/18/2010
Aw, so cute. I loved it!

As Always,

Joee
Zyanya chapter 2 . 10/15/2010
Both chapters in differnt ways are awesome, the first one it's just too sweet Dean stuff and the second was such a good idea, too bad I am just discovering all of you amazing job, this was awesome...I'll be tracking you...thanks
irishgirl9 chapter 2 . 10/5/2010
What a beautiful story! I love how nice Sam's teacher was to him and it was so sweet that she helped him with the assignment. I was expected Sam and Dean to be as old as they were. I like that they took the time to help her move on so peacefully.
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 2 . 9/7/2010
This was AWESOME!GREAT!FIC!
iamkagomeiloveinuyasha chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Me. Crying. Right now.

*Claps*

That was wicked awesome.
kenzimone chapter 2 . 8/12/2010
Oh, wow, this was simply exquisite! Outsider POVs are my favorite, and this is the best kind, where there's such a lovable OC who shares such a tender perspective on the boys. Thank you for sharing.
werewolfsfan chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
And we both looked over to see Dean at the door. I saw a ten or eleven year old boy with what had to be a difficult weight on his shoulders. Sam only saw his hero.

This is really, really lovely. I bet wee Sammy did feel that way but it must have been devastating to Dean when Sam grew older and distanced himself as adolescents do.
pinkphoenix1985 chapter 2 . 8/6/2010
wow! what a twist!
Southern Spell chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Aww. This was very sweet and sad.
117 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »