Reviews for Best
E339 chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Lovely story.

The entire thing was written in such a light and warm way I can't help but love it.

Great work!
ancient midnight chapter 2 . 3/5/2012
it's funny how she want's to be with her mom instead of automatically saying husband or father or kids.

but she is smart, Dean is one of the best big brothers in science fiction.
Rivana chapter 2 . 3/5/2012
Beautiful fic, left me a bit teary eyed too.
Beloved-Stranger chapter 2 . 11/23/2011
Not gonna lie, I shed a tear.
Dark-n-Twisty chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
OH. MY. GOD. The wee-chester adorableness just...killed me! I'm dead, killed by cuteness.

"I didn't know that was Mom stuff, I just thought that was Dean-stuff."

That line just about simultaneously warmed and broke my heart all at once.
The Scratch Man chapter 2 . 9/11/2011
If it's been forty years since Sam was in her class, wouldn't he me... like, 48? OMIGOD! *Can not even begin to imagine fifty-year-old Sam.*

Other than that, great and touching story!
Stupid Shiny Twilight Fan chapter 2 . 4/1/2011
*THE FOLLOWING CONTAINS SPOILERS*

This reminded me of an episode in the seconf season "Roadkill" where Sam and Dean try to put a woman's spirit to rest since she didn't know she was dead either.

It really did make me cry a bit, especially at the end when she wistfully recalls Sam's innocence as a child, she remembers Dean taking Sam by the hand from school. It was a bittersweet ending and it fit really well.
Ookami Sakura chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
very nice, I liked this a lot. I wish there were more stories like this, not many people make the connection. Dean practically raised Sam when John was of hunting and I always see how easily it is for Dean to be the closest thing to a mom Sam's ever known. Even if they never realize it or mention it. Boys still have their pride after all.
Coloring the Sky chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
I can't even begin to explain how much I love this. This is too much! Made me smile so big. Please please please don't even stop writing these!
Lestat's Violinist chapter 2 . 12/16/2010
This was REALLY good. It made me cry happy tears!
SupernaturalFlames chapter 2 . 11/9/2010
Wow! That was great! :D
Dugleik chapter 2 . 10/27/2010
Hugs and kisses for everyone!
Aaleiyah JoRayne Hunter chapter 2 . 10/18/2010
Aw, so cute. I loved it!

As Always,

Joee
Zyanya chapter 2 . 10/15/2010
Both chapters in differnt ways are awesome, the first one it's just too sweet Dean stuff and the second was such a good idea, too bad I am just discovering all of you amazing job, this was awesome...I'll be tracking you...thanks
irishgirl9 chapter 2 . 10/5/2010
What a beautiful story! I love how nice Sam's teacher was to him and it was so sweet that she helped him with the assignment. I was expected Sam and Dean to be as old as they were. I like that they took the time to help her move on so peacefully.
123 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »