Reviews for Best
GaelicAngel chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Oh that was just so sad.

Poor Sammy is enough to make anyone want to cry, but she is right Dean is the bestest big brother there is.

Loved it as always.
gostlcards chapter 2 . 7/30/2010
You kill me with your awesomeness. Just fantastic. Every story is just fantastic...
fearlessgoddess2 chapter 2 . 7/29/2010
"Yeah, that's what I've been told." LOL!

"So I'm dead and a spirit and still you're making sure you address me by the right name?" lol, so great!

Somehow I knew the rearranging of the desk stuff meant something at the beginning, but the fact that she was dead still surprised me. :D awesome!
fearlessgoddess2 chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
"I didn't know that was Mom stuff. I just thought that was Dean stuff." SOOOO cute! Loved this one! *reads on*
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 2 . 7/28/2010
Aw! Sooo sad! XDD

I loved it!

Congratulations D

Kisses and see ya

Rosetta
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Awwww! *-* I don't know what to say... Just awww! That was sooo cuteeee *-*

I really, really loved that Congratulations ahaha

Kisses

Rosetta
LittleLurker chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Hi Clair,

just to let you know I'm still reading (especially all of your stories and updates/additions to older ones), but work is very stressfull right now, plus I'll soon be on vacation for about 2.5 weeks, so I've got to get most of things taken care of before... in any case I hope you know that I adore everything you write. And part one of this one was already very beautiful and heart-warming, but part two simply left me without words. I just go with what "madebyme" and all the other (talented) reviewers already said. Once again you created a beautiful story, including an original, well-developed character who truly speaks to the reader and it all seems effortless. I guess it's not, but you make it seem so.

Take care and please, please, please never stop writing!

Cheers, D.
Madebyme chapter 2 . 7/26/2010
What a touching and heart-warming follow up. It had such tenderness and a level of innocence that was present in the first instalment, only this time I guess it was from Miss Smith.

You wrote the twist in the tale so well. It was eased into the fic so expertly and effortlessly and I loved the reasoning behind their trip, that they wanted to give her "A chance to get to Heaven...The easy way"

I think you portrayed Sam so well here, kind of echoing the gentle and understanding Sam that we saw in Road Kill as he talks to Molly. But this time, he has a history with the ghost and I liked how as he struggled to explain the situation, Dean was there to finish his sentences. A lovely way to show how their relationship has grown over the years.

Very entertaining and beautifully written. Thanks so much for writing and sharing. Take care, Abbi
Angel's Rest chapter 2 . 7/25/2010
I didn't see that one coming. At all.

Nice to see the teacher again. She's still a sweetie, and I like how she remembered Sam before he fully introduced himself. I love too how Sam was so worried about her. Talk about a sweetie!

Such a talent you have for original characters. You should write them more often. Not that I'm hinting or anything. (Okay. I AM.)
pandora jazz chapter 2 . 7/24/2010
When you mentioned that you were going to add a second chapter to this story, I knew it would be good, but this is wonderful.

I like how you continued the story from Miss Smith's POV. I could just picture Sam's face as he talked to her and of course she would end up being worried about him.

Dean's entrance into the room, being there for Sam and trying to help Miss Smith also, perfect.

I liked Sam's answer to Miss Smith's question about 'the rest of your family' - I could picture Dean and Sam with families and hunting (Sarah would be good for Sam and Dean could be with someone else - not Lisa).

Of course I had to smile when Sam said it had been forty years since he had been in her class. Yes! the brothers are back together and still hunting. (at least in fanfiction all can be made right in the Winchester's world)

I loved this story, definitely one I will want to read again.

Thanks and take care.
DaiHinMin chapter 2 . 7/24/2010
Hi, great story, very well written. did get a little teary-eyed there

-thanks for a great story :)
Twinchy chapter 2 . 7/24/2010
Aw, that was such a wonderful and lovely "reunion" between Sam and his teacher - and Dean, who obviously flirts shamelessly with unrestful spirits as well.

I am so happy to see that she was still this caring and good-natured even after she died, and when the Winchester brothers wanted her to finally leave it all behind. Most ghosts would probably have given the boys a run for their money in that situation. *snickers*

And yet, she was so much in Sam and Dean's favours for her kindness that they wanted her to take the "easy way" to Heaven instead of their usual drill with angry ghosts.

The conversation (even superficially) about how life had been for either of them was awesome! And I loved the fact (the teacher appreciated too) that, just like old times, Dean appeared in the doorway looking for his younger brother.
IheartSam7 chapter 2 . 7/24/2010
Damn I wasn't expecting that. Simply beautiful. I have goose bumps all over. That was one of the most unique stories I have ever read. I love the compassion Sam has, and Dean too, for that matter. They are so perfect. I haven't really thought about the new season coming up until you wrote that. It is making me want to see them again right now. I am yearning for their characters, their beautiful souls.
dsl116 chapter 2 . 7/23/2010
What a sweet story. I got a little teary at this one. I feel like calling my moher. It's 2 hours earlier where she lives so I better wait until tomorrow. I really enjoyed it. Keep writing, I want to keep reading. I'm going to go down the line and read evey sory you've ever written. Thanks again.
Circakona chapter 2 . 7/23/2010
oh my, that was just the sweetest story I've read in a long time. Thank you!
116 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »