Reviews for Best
Me. Crying. Right now.

*Claps*

That was wicked awesome.
kenzimone chapter 2 . 8/12/2010
Oh, wow, this was simply exquisite! Outsider POVs are my favorite, and this is the best kind, where there's such a lovable OC who shares such a tender perspective on the boys. Thank you for sharing.
werewolfsfan chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
And we both looked over to see Dean at the door. I saw a ten or eleven year old boy with what had to be a difficult weight on his shoulders. Sam only saw his hero.

This is really, really lovely. I bet wee Sammy did feel that way but it must have been devastating to Dean when Sam grew older and distanced himself as adolescents do.
pinkphoenix1985 chapter 2 . 8/6/2010
wow! what a twist!
Southern Spell chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Aww. This was very sweet and sad.
GaelicAngel chapter 2 . 7/31/2010
She's a ghost!

Man so did not see that one coming, glad that Sam went to help her.

I loved the way you ended this one, it was just right.
GaelicAngel chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Oh that was just so sad.

Poor Sammy is enough to make anyone want to cry, but she is right Dean is the bestest big brother there is.

Loved it as always.
gostlcards chapter 2 . 7/30/2010
You kill me with your awesomeness. Just fantastic. Every story is just fantastic...
fearlessgoddess2 chapter 2 . 7/29/2010
"Yeah, that's what I've been told." LOL!

"So I'm dead and a spirit and still you're making sure you address me by the right name?" lol, so great!

Somehow I knew the rearranging of the desk stuff meant something at the beginning, but the fact that she was dead still surprised me. :D awesome!
fearlessgoddess2 chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
"I didn't know that was Mom stuff. I just thought that was Dean stuff." SOOOO cute! Loved this one! *reads on*
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 2 . 7/28/2010
Aw! Sooo sad! XDD

I loved it!

Congratulations D

Kisses and see ya ~

Rosetta
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Awwww! *-* I don't know what to say... Just awww! That was sooo cuteeee *-*

I really, really loved that Congratulations ahaha

Kisses ~

Rosetta
LittleLurker chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Hi Clair,

just to let you know I'm still reading (especially all of your stories and updates/additions to older ones), but work is very stressfull right now, plus I'll soon be on vacation for about 2.5 weeks, so I've got to get most of things taken care of before... in any case I hope you know that I adore everything you write. And part one of this one was already very beautiful and heart-warming, but part two simply left me without words. I just go with what "madebyme" and all the other (talented) reviewers already said. Once again you created a beautiful story, including an original, well-developed character who truly speaks to the reader and it all seems effortless. I guess it's not, but you make it seem so.

Take care and please, please, please never stop writing!

Cheers, D.
Madebyme chapter 2 . 7/26/2010
What a touching and heart-warming follow up. It had such tenderness and a level of innocence that was present in the first instalment, only this time I guess it was from Miss Smith.

You wrote the twist in the tale so well. It was eased into the fic so expertly and effortlessly and I loved the reasoning behind their trip, that they wanted to give her "A chance to get to Heaven...The easy way"

I think you portrayed Sam so well here, kind of echoing the gentle and understanding Sam that we saw in Road Kill as he talks to Molly. But this time, he has a history with the ghost and I liked how as he struggled to explain the situation, Dean was there to finish his sentences. A lovely way to show how their relationship has grown over the years.

Very entertaining and beautifully written. Thanks so much for writing and sharing. Take care, Abbi
123 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »