Reviews for Best
keiron chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
This is just too syrupy...sniffle! 'Nuf said. Thanks so much!
zekeschance chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
This was precious. Whenever I see an episode I always think of them as younger and what they meant to each other growing up. Thanks!
SpnBloodStar chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
aww this was so sweet! i loved it!
Frannie-pants chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Awww, that was so cute!
SupernaturalFlames chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Aw! What an adorable story! You made my heart melt. :)
Nyx Ro chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Aww! Wonderful! ;-D

My personal 'Supernatural' theory: Dean filled Sam up with so much love that the power Lucifer offered him was too thin and bitter in comparison to hold him.
tresta chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Yay, another Clair story!

You do a really good job with outsider POVs on the boys- I loved the story you wrote awhile back called "Funny", in which the (soon to be dead) frat boys locked Dean up in a tomb. They thought it was funny UNTIL a very angry giant caught up with them!

This is similar to another story I've read, and can't put my finger on, about how Dean fills the all important "Mom" role for Sam. What's great about your story is that Sam also looks up to John for the "Dad" things. I think you correctly pinpointed that John was still a hero to sam at this age.
Merthur True Love chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
loved it :)
FluffNutter chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Oooh! I actually got teary-eyed at the end. That was so sweet! chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Loved this. Great how Miss Smith stopped Ciara in her tracks and turned what was obviously an upsetting assignment for Sammy into a positive one. And loved Sammy's logic that his dad did Dad stuff and Dean took care of the mum stuff which he had always thought of as Dean stuff! And could so imagine Sammy happily telling Dean Miss Smith thought he was the best big brother in the school and that he did too and perfect Dean's reply that Sammy was the best little brother in the whole world.
jayhaytch chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Oh the sadness and the cuteness in this is just heartbreaking and heartwarming all rolled into one...such a lovely little fic with so much to squee at. LOVE it, well done. :D
Shannanigans chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Okay, that wasn't supposed to make me teary! It totally did though. I can't wait for September and hope that we are privy to some brotherly moments. I need them!

Thanks and well done, as always!
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Now that was totally awesome. I love how the teacher took what could have been an upsetting assignment for Sammy and made it easy on him. Teachers like that are worth more than their weight in gold!
Thorny Hedge chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Dammit, you made me cry. Thank you. :)
119 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8