Reviews for Next Day
Ariadne Venegas chapter 1 . 10/2
I love it!
why not rhodium? the rhodium trio? cuz thats like the most valuable metal in da world.
PhilH chapter 1 . 1/8
I love how Minerva knew and acted at the end of this! Very well done.
ImaGreekmyth chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
The story's amazing... Buuuttttttt I am highly annoyed that it was Hermione bashing too then suddenly it wasn't... Hermione and Ron were all flirty and blushing and everything was indicating that they had sex then at the end Hermione told harry that they didn't have sex... I ships harry and Luna from the beginning due to the cuteness but having the girls do something sneaky like forcing him to marry both kinda disgusted me... I don't mean to insult it but it did... So yeah
rdg2000 chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
Great little short story! This is the way Book 7 should have ended. Love Harry being able to be happy in the end. Thanks for sharing and keep up the good work.

supernlp chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Nice! I am so glad Hermione wasn't bashed in this.

I think the fact that Hermione starts acting stupid the more she is in the company of Ron Weasley only fuels the Weasley bashing :-)

Loved it!
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
You never said what happened to Weasleys,
Venus914 chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
I really hate Hermione.

Why would she expect that Harry makes a move on her when Ron left? Just because you're alone with someone doesnt mean something has to happen. At least, Harry had a date with Luna so he was interested. Is Harry even interested in her? Because if her reasoning that she's a girl and Harry's a boy and they're alone and something has to happen, then she just insulted herself! It meant that Harry wouls just have sex with any girl and it just so happened that she's there. How is that any better? Truth is, Luna mentioned about a date with Harry first and Granger cannot accept that so she made a big deal about being alone with Harry.
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Great story.
Inferius1957 chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
A well thought n written story.
I'll add this my Zombie proof vault.

Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
"Minerva McGonagall, Headmistress of Hogwarts, was looking over the enchanted parchment that recorded the names of all magical children born. As she read her eyes went wide when she saw two names. Alyssa Potter and Lasiandra Potter were names she never expected to see. She smiled a knowing smile then marked them down as uninvited which removed them from the list completely. She poured herself a healthy glass of fine single malt then raised her glass in a toast saying.

"You deserve to be happy Mr. Potter. You've earned it. So much like your father, you pranked the world."
*cracks up laughing*
And as an added bonus, it means he can teach his kids himself! :-D
Madhatter1981 chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Would have liked to know what the Weasley's life was like in the Epi. other than that loved the fic.

Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Excellent! I love it!
Midnight Angels chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
This one is cute, for want of a better word...
Faraway-R chapter 1 . 1/1/2013