Reviews for Next Day
i loved was great.
WhiteElfElder chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Nice prank.
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Sweet fic there, and really enjoyed how it worked out for all three of them in the ned, and at least we got to see Luna paired with someone we knew, instead of being dropped entirely by JKR, who just seemed to remember that she was a fairly major player after finishing the books.
BenRG chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
A very interesting one-shot. Somewhat dark in content and concept but, also, somewhat compatible with canon in a way that is quite chilling.

I liked how you characterised Hermione especially. You did a good job of showing a young woman whose world has suddenly been exposed as a lie.

BenRG's Rating: 8/10
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Not much new, but the bit about Sirius going after yummy teenagers and reasons for an unjealous Harry, and Snivelous murdering Sirius (might explain why it took several hours for the order to get to the ministry - after Snape allegedly called for the cavalry.)

Entertaining, nonetheless, and about the right length for this set of tropes.
MiiRsEnd chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Now thats a far better epilogue.
goku90504 chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
damn cool! but I'd like to see a version where harry fixes magical londan/england/whateverthehellyoucallit

set largely in the same world as this but an angry harry set out to fix problems rather than a disappointed/broken/apathetic harry hiding from it all
AlaskanKing chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Love the new stories. Glad to see that you are back writing and look forward to reading more.
jabarber69 chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
oooh that was good tooo...the lucky bugger having two ab-so-lute-ly beautiful women to love and frollic around naked on the beach...lucky bugger!
hpnut1 chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
I loved it!
Slytherin66 chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
As always a very good story and the Platinum Trio was nice Harry really needs them both and the ladies benefit from sister wives and all three should be happy they have not had happy lives until they became a trio.

I am glad Ron suffered but he should have been bashed more or details given. The idea of many vaults makes sense but is not often used. You have a good memory to think of the bird Sirius used.

A very clever way to explain Harry's lack of interests in girls while at school.

A good end to the story having Minerva notice the names was a nice touch. I look forward to your next story some more Harry/Luna would be good.
dennisud chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
That was very satisfying!

Plus he got the two girls he should have!

witowsmp chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Fun story!
slashslut chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
i love your stories! weasley bashing is on of my favorite pasttimes *heehee*
rio45 chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
LOL That was awesome mate I loved it. As for getting back on track you did it admirably.
49 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »