Reviews for Unexpected Consequences
Badbonita chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
The secrets that Harry has revealed to Albus' portrait are likely going to the grave with Harry. And no one will ever know but I think Harry's idea of 'Greater Good' is far better for more people than Albus' ever was.
Snap chapter 1 . 6/2/2015
Lol, looking at this and some of your other stories, I must ask. Do you even like the Harry Potter series? Good lord, all of your stories are just bashfics with you complaining about what you didn't like about the books, which is basically everything except Harry. Lol, please stop writing.
senawario chapter 1 . 5/11/2015
absolutely awesome. I truly hate Dumbledore, and the more thoroughly he is beaten down (even if after his death) the more I like the story! Bonus points for doing it in such a way that no one realises it!
Rori Potter chapter 1 . 4/5/2015
Amazing story!
seldombites chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
Very interesting.
Penny is wise chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
Awesome story.
herart chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
Really good one. I must be in a roll, I've read more of them these days.

I like how in less than 8000 words the story touch a lot of subjects.
Sugar0o chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
lol i love that last line! the whole thing was good :3
supernlp chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Nice! Darkish but nice... And this viewpoint is very plausible. Hey maybe Dumbledore himself despite being powerful and having a finger in many pies couldn't do much by being "good' because of the society's bigotry. He was a Half Blood too, wasn't he?

At the end of the day, the justifications don't matter much, the actions are what they are. I like Harry's attitude when he doesn't try to justify his actions except to tweak Dumbledore's nose. He did what he did... yup!

Loved it1
DragonTamer01 chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
Not a bad story.

And Harry solved the inbreeding problem? AWESOME!
Venus914 chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
Very good! Would have been perfect if it wasnt with GERMionne or Herwhinny.
mobulis chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
As soon as there's a new headmaster Dumbledore will tell them everything that harry told him so it will become known.
ISS1988 chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
bom
Sam chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
It sad to see that a very good storied only gets 75 reviews while bad ones get 1,000 plus revies.
Sam chapter 1 . 5/6/2013