Reviews for Unexpected Consequences
Midnight Angels chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
I've read "Dark Harry" stories that were gory, vicious, and/or just plain violent, but something about the cold-bloodedness of the ending of this one is particularly chilling.
Faraway-R chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Well, the story was worth reading. And, I can, kinda, feel for this Harry. He is the V, or the Lelouch of Wizarding World, the man who destroyed the old world to let someone else (mainly, Hermione) create a new one.

Besides, he was definitely more of a Master of all trades, but only one at a time. I can accept his harsh measures, because no politician could keep his hands clean. Even if Weasleys all died out.
TheonJumpsShipLikeACoward chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Very well written.
RiverOffers chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Yes, yes, YES ... Cursing them with infertility is brilliant! YAA! :-D
Points out typos chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Wait but didn't Harry have a lot of kids, so he would be at the center of the inbreeding problem in a few generations?
GBTtown chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Great little story. Loved the comeuppance dealt to Mumblemore!
Xavras chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
short story - but I liked the way Harry went about doing things.

Dumbledore was still a manipulative arse who couldn't see the good to what Harry was doing/did...

although it does not make sense that Hermione did not seem to understand or know what Harry had been doing
abby chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Interesting views. I would have enjoyed it more if it were not Harry/Hermione. Hate that pairing with a passion.
GeorgeTobor chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
You viewpoints are spot on.

My solution is just to destroy it.

But yours seems to be rendering stupid witches and wizards sterile.

I have often wondered why we need a license to drive a car and not a license to have a kid.

We even get drivers education classes in school but no classes on how to be a husband, wife, or parent.

Nice fic.
Sleepygirl68 chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
I liked it.

Interesting story.

Thanks for writing and sharing it with us.
Ratus chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Very nice, I do like how this wraped up the books the way I had always hoped they would be.
serenityselena chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
what a spin to the story...

a very interesting result _
Chaotic Courtney chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Interesting. . . once again, loved the Harry with a backbone. They should put more of these fics out there. . . :D
Logan Rollo chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
A very Slytherin Harry. I liked it.
honore chapter 1 . 8/7/2011