Reviews for Unexpected Consequences
RiverOffers chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Yes, yes, YES ... Cursing them with infertility is brilliant! YAA! :-D
Points out typos chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Wait but didn't Harry have a lot of kids, so he would be at the center of the inbreeding problem in a few generations?
GBTtown chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Great little story. Loved the comeuppance dealt to Mumblemore!
Xavras chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
short story - but I liked the way Harry went about doing things.

Dumbledore was still a manipulative arse who couldn't see the good to what Harry was doing/did...

although it does not make sense that Hermione did not seem to understand or know what Harry had been doing
abby chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Interesting views. I would have enjoyed it more if it were not Harry/Hermione. Hate that pairing with a passion.
GeorgeTobor chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
You viewpoints are spot on.

My solution is just to destroy it.

But yours seems to be rendering stupid witches and wizards sterile.

I have often wondered why we need a license to drive a car and not a license to have a kid.

We even get drivers education classes in school but no classes on how to be a husband, wife, or parent.

Nice fic.
Sleepygirl68 chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
I liked it.

Interesting story.

Thanks for writing and sharing it with us.
Ratus chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Very nice, I do like how this wraped up the books the way I had always hoped they would be.
serenityselena chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
what a spin to the story...

a very interesting result _
Chaotic Courtney chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Interesting. . . once again, loved the Harry with a backbone. They should put more of these fics out there. . . :D
Logan Rollo chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
A very Slytherin Harry. I liked it.
honore chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Loved it. Give me more reads. Thanks
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Another ending far and away superior to canon!
slashslut chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
would love to know what happened to the weasleys but otherwise, great fic! ive never agreed with book 6 where harry forgave dumbles for his manipulations (even going so far as to name his son after him, i mean, REALLY!) so i like your version MUCH better than cannon *evil smirk*
noylj chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Anyone, such as liberals, who think they know what is best for the world and how others should live is just another Dark Lord.

The road to hell is paved with good intentions, and some keep implementing "good intentions" even as all the other "good intentions" just made things worse.

Your view of things is well thought out (since it agrees with my views).

From the time Bumbles left a baby on a doorstep, I have seen him as a Dark Lord. Then to learn how much power he held int he magical world and how he hadn't done anything to get rid of corruption and bigotry, he remained a Dark Lord. In fact, I half way expected the prophesy to have been directed at Bumbles rather than Voldie.
99 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »