Reviews for Unexpected Consequences
honore chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Loved it. Give me more reads. Thanks
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Another ending far and away superior to canon!
slashslut chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
would love to know what happened to the weasleys but otherwise, great fic! ive never agreed with book 6 where harry forgave dumbles for his manipulations (even going so far as to name his son after him, i mean, REALLY!) so i like your version MUCH better than cannon *evil smirk*
noylj chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Anyone, such as liberals, who think they know what is best for the world and how others should live is just another Dark Lord.

The road to hell is paved with good intentions, and some keep implementing "good intentions" even as all the other "good intentions" just made things worse.

Your view of things is well thought out (since it agrees with my views).

From the time Bumbles left a baby on a doorstep, I have seen him as a Dark Lord. Then to learn how much power he held int he magical world and how he hadn't done anything to get rid of corruption and bigotry, he remained a Dark Lord. In fact, I half way expected the prophesy to have been directed at Bumbles rather than Voldie.
alanna of olua chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
That story was great. I really liked it.
LilithL2 chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
i liked the idea, but i think if you make all of them steril, some will notice.. it would be better if you make them have just one child or something, that way they have to breed with muggleborns because there isnt enough purebloods...

i always thought that thinks like "family day" should be encorauged, its really strange that one family can send his son away for so many months! and the muggles? its like they are sending their children to a cult!

and none of them can show what are they learning? maddness!

congratulations on this fanfic.

:) keep writting!
rk-writer chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
a very wonderfully written tale :)

keep it up!
willboon chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
brilliant story
thesagerk chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
sweeet!
Bobboky chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
excellent
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Very good short story and too bad that no one that I've read has portrayed Harry in this light. Thanks for sharing!
bookivore chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Harry's sterilization program makes no logical sense when you consider the most influential evils in his world: Voldemort - halfblood raised by muggles; Dumbledore - halfblood raised by an overburdened halfblood mother and a pureblood father who went to prison when Albus was about 10; Snape - halfblood raised by a cowering pureblood and forceful muggle. None of them shining examples of purebloods raised steeped in the pureblood tradition.

The pureblood tradition seems to make people into sheep, whether they are Weasleys or Malfoys. They spout things that make them sound like they're not sheep but won't go against the ones who gain control of them. If Harry wants to start a eugenics program against sheep, he needs to target a huge number of people.
Mariann's chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
I can agree with some, but have to disagree with other parts.

The theory of married women who can't have a career seems too far fetched to even mention, but I still will. Two or three women come to mind in canon who had both, family and career - Marietta Edgcombe's mother works at the Ministry, for example.

It says nowhere that McGonagall, Pomphrey, Sprout and many others aren't married. There's Rosmerta at the Three Broomsticks and there's little Madam Malkin, just to give two examples, and all the witches who work at the Ministry. In canon, a good few are also Muggle-born, so I don't hold with all those fan-fiction authors who claim that no Muggle-born could get proper work. I think that's one of the reasons why Malfoy Sr. and others are so radically against them, because the magical world (in their twisted view) goes down the drain with them taking over everywhere.

We can't even be sure that Lily Potter didn't work even though she had the child. Might have only stopped when they went into hiding...

I think that it's a good idea to stop the inbred portion of the magical world from reproducing, but it just exchanges Dumbledore with Harry. Instead of Dumbledore before it is now Harry who plays God and shapes the world after his fashion. While I agree that the motivation to shape the world after his fashion is an entirely different one than Albus' and Voldemort's, it's still a viewpoint of one single individual, who doesn't ask what the rest of the world wants or thinks.

What would there be wrong in someone like Bill or Charlie, or even the twins, to reproduce?

There's another thing that niggles - Dumbledore's loyal followers: you'd have to count James and Lily, Sirius and Remus to them. Would Harry had thrown them onto the same pile as Molly Weasley? Because not even this Harry would have suggested there was anything malicious in Arthur Weasley? It's true that in canon most of the Order members come through as sheep, but I would say that's mostly because of their small part in the books. They aren't fully fleshed out characters as Molly is. And frankly I agree that Molly Weasley is one hell of a scary, horrible, control-freaking person. Canon Arthur may well have this mild-mannered, dotty, out-of-this world-y character because no sane person could live properly under the thumb of that woman.

So, all in all a well written story with rather questionable motives, even though that Harry doesn't desire world dominance... still a bit overdone :-)
bellachaos chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Nice story. I liked the subtly and cunning that Harry used to set the world to (his vision of) right. Slytherin indeed.
captuniv chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Loved this story, it makes a lot of sense. Hope to see an update to either Enlightenment or Sisterhood soon.
103 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »