Reviews for Unexpected Consequences
bellachaos chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Nice story. I liked the subtly and cunning that Harry used to set the world to (his vision of) right. Slytherin indeed.
captuniv chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Loved this story, it makes a lot of sense. Hope to see an update to either Enlightenment or Sisterhood soon.
dl1993 chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
Great story!
BenRG chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
It occurs to me that both Harry and Dumbledore in this story are Well-Intentioned Extremists. They both believe that they have identified a fatal threat to the future of civilisation and believe that the nature of this threat justifies any means, no matter how criminal, to avert it. Where they go their seperate ways is that Harry at no time seems to believe that he needs to micromanage the future. He still has enough faith in humanity that he belives that, if the bad apples and potential genetic risks are cut out, then things will naturally improve with only the broadest level of leadership from himself. To Harry, the future is not something with which you play chess.

There is one damning thing about this Harry though; One thing that proves, despite his brave words, he doesn't /entirely/ believe that he did the right thing - He's never told Hermione.

A very challenging and thought-provoking story.

BenRG's Rating: 8/10
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
sigh Considering that some of those Weasleys were good people and would have taught their children well I think Harry over did it. Changing the minds of the others might have been better but I can see it working.
Ihatedumbledore chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT!
katdemon1895 chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
an excellent story, an interesting though sad solution to the inbreeding problem but also one that is quite effective, glad that harry and hermione got a happy ending, rather vindictive of harry to use dumbledore's portriat as sort of the thing he confesses things to a touch arrogant as well but also rather just i suppose if dumbledore ever really realizes that harry's actions are partially his fault, after all if harry had been raised by one of the probably pureblood families that would have taken him in then he might have had a bit more respect for the idea of being pureblood, ah well, excellent fic, nice job
riegert8 chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Well written story, I can't say I read the whole story.

I find that Weasley's bashing story's are getting old
Europec chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
A very Darwinian approach to solving society's problems. Good job. Cheers!
Hurin3 chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Another one of your one-shots with a Slytherin twist. Your sterilizing the Pure Bloods reminds me of another story that uses that device in a way: Bobmin's Wizard's Fall. Thanks for your hard work on this story, and keep 'em coming!
Vah4 chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Amusing, but harry doesn't seem to understand genetics, rather he just hates gingers.
Bumpkin chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Heh, I have to admit I liked this a lot. The way that Harry took care of everything after 'seeing the light' so to speak - very poetic.

keep penning,

Marns

~pN
Cringo chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Loved this one shot! Bloody brilliant!
Anime Princess chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Nice!

I LOVE how Harry came to the realization that the Blacks and the Weasleys were very influencial in the Wizarding World by simply marrying into the different pureblood families!

LOVED IT!
Darthme1011 chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
very very good i like this viewpoint
90 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »