Reviews for Nala's Brother: Return to Priderock
personman789 chapter 8 . 12/6/2015
you should do a story about the multiple adventures of Alex, kinda like a spinoff show but in fanfiction form
Ersh Star chapter 8 . 11/16/2015
Yes it was epic!
personman789 chapter 8 . 8/20/2015
you should do more story's with alex
Jtgil chapter 8 . 3/21/2013
This is so entertaining! I've read this like 5 times and it gets better as the facts stay up in your head better! You should add another one continuing from this one because Ive read all of your other stories and they are amaizinly entertaining!
Michael Mccrea chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Hi my name is michael and I watched the lion king and my favvorite character is nala and she is like a sister to me and can I be in nala's brother with special guest star michael jackson and bruce lee
Solo Wing Pixy 1 chapter 8 . 1/8/2011
make another story with with about a new that rises in the pride lands also what happens after the out landers join the pride landers
HorrorFan6 chapter 8 . 12/7/2010
I'm impressed. You managed to pull off a sequel, make it entertaining, and stay true to the orignal story all at the same time. Great work and looking forward to reading more from you.
Soildier chapter 8 . 12/2/2010
Great story again. I just wish you gave Alex more of a greater chance against the lions, like a gun. But overall a great story.

-Soildier
sateda chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
After reading the first and reading your note saying that you weren't going to do a squeal I was about to plea for you to do it but wanted top see what other fictions you did and saw this! :) ! thanks! subscribing for many other tales you have
Sharks Potter chapter 8 . 9/30/2010
Hallo Sandan1992

I think this was a really cool story and deserves high praise just like the prequal. But i don't understand something; how can Alex communicate with lions? Has he got some sort of special gift that allows him to do so or is it deliberately left unanswered?

Anyway, it was beautiful how Alex met his 'niece' and became such a good uncle to Kiara, while Scar had never been an honest uncle to Simba. So what happens now? Does Alex leave again or he chooses to stay there forever? I suggest you write a second continuation with an original plotline, showing what happens after the end of the war...Perhaps you could have some snoopy reporter tracing Alex to Africa to find out where he's been going on his own all these years, revealing his association with Simba's Pride to the human world? Perhaps you could introduce Kiara's cubs and a new enemy?

Do keep up the good work and hope to hear from you soon! By the way, i may be starting my own LK story as soon as i have finished my WD story.

All the best,

Sharks Potter
digimon chapter 8 . 8/14/2010
I like your story it was very good.
Prince Tanabi chapter 8 . 7/31/2010
EPIC! KOOL! make tons oh tons :)
TabbyBri chapter 8 . 7/30/2010
Thanks for writing the storys, both of them were really fun to read and this was a great chapter. I really liked these storys.

TabbyBri
KShara Khan chapter 8 . 7/30/2010
VERY WELL DONE!
Gamer Geek chapter 8 . 7/30/2010
Well over all, dispite having the short leash on creativity I still liked the story. Although I would still have to say that the first Nala's Brother was better then again you were able to be more creative in it.

All in all: Congradulations on your completion of the story. I award you the "FTW Thumbs up" medal.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »