Reviews for Playing Games
starry eyed dreamer6 chapter 5 . 11/13/2013
I loved reading this! It was nice, lighthearted, and everyone was in character. I loved when rachel was scolding Finn in the closet for 7 minutes of heaven. :)
Emerald Stag chapter 5 . 9/15/2013
I always have so much fun when I read this story. The glee club getting along and hanging out together, the silly games they play and the closeness they all have for each other, and then the fun of Quinn & Rachel happening in front of Finn.
The fighting over who knows Rachel best game, Quinn & Rachel tying on musical chairs, the truth or dare kiss, every chapter was captivating in a different way and you kept it from getting crazy emotional or out of control. Great job.
TheOriginalHarley chapter 5 . 9/9/2013
You really should write a sequel, this story is awesome, I've read it many times and i still find it just as enjoyable as the first time I read it. :)
HighOnFaberry chapter 5 . 8/24/2013
I love you! Great story! Faberry gah!
Arquan chapter 2 . 8/15/2013
It's cute how Quinn knows all these details about Rachel but Finn is just floundering
willow.oak.maple chapter 5 . 6/13/2013
pure hilarity
Yuzuki Grey chapter 5 . 4/30/2013
Two words: Awesome story.
Yuzuki Grey chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Lol, just, lol. That was hilarious. Thumbs up.
deedee chapter 5 . 4/21/2013
read this again...just epic...more stories like this please!
Em chapter 5 . 4/18/2013
Ive read this AT LEAST 10 times, and each time it makes me laugh so hard. Thank you.
K chapter 5 . 3/31/2013
you should do one like this but at a Puck's party. it would be awesome if faberry gets possevie or jealous
CrushOnCyrus chapter 5 . 3/21/2013
:'3 i really loved it ! thanks :)
CrushOnCyrus chapter 4 . 3/21/2013
ohgod i love this chapter !
CrushOnCyrus chapter 3 . 3/21/2013