Reviews for Playing Games
julia chapter 1 . 5/22
finn rachel
This was quite a ride. Good stuff
Frankie chapter 5 . 12/28/2015
I immediately thought of 'Dear God, man, you are on fire, run for your life' from John Tucker Must Die.

Please tell me that is what you were going for.
Ahyah chapter 5 . 12/18/2015
Ahhhhhhh! damn you for leaving me hanging! so yea. I've thoroughly enjoyed what I've read thus far.
wkgreen chapter 5 . 9/9/2015
LOL, fun story! Thanks for sharing. :)
CarolineSC chapter 5 . 7/20/2015
Cute story, liked how it played out.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/18/2015
Pym...xxc
Guest chapter 5 . 4/3/2015
Loved it!
MathildeM chapter 1 . 3/3/2015
excellent ! funny
the way Quinn keep focus on her toenails like it's natural to know so much about rachel
and i love the last line !
tohs chapter 5 . 2/2/2015
I love Faberry but no matter how much I try not to, I do feel bad for Finn. The guy lose so much in one night and nobody was on his side. Karma, I guess.

Anyway, I don't think I need to tell you how much I enjoyed reading this. You already know. I'm excited to read all of your fanfics.
tohs chapter 4 . 2/2/2015
I can't not laugh while reading this! It's hilarious! I love how Mike gave Mercedes two choices; Kurt's moisturizer or Rachel's Celine Dion CD and Cedes went for the moisturizer. And Tina. She's so precious.

"Fine. Bastard." Hahahaha! Seriously, you can't take offense from Rachel saying things like that; she'll say it in such an adorable way. Also when she got so flustered, she just went on and on about everything Quinn and Quinn is just eating it all up. She doesn't need to speak in this chapter cause apparently, that's now Rachel's job. And the moment they both forgot other people were playing Truth or Dare… SO CUTE!

They kissed! FINALLY.
tohs chapter 3 . 2/2/2015
Rachel is adorable at trying not to be too obvious about being in close contact with Quinn. Also, Quinn was totally enjoying herself too much on that chair and I love how Puck just teases her about it lol.
tohs chapter 2 . 2/2/2015
I'm actually enjoying Finn's presence. Him and Quinn butting heads is very interesting and funny.
tohs chapter 1 . 2/2/2015
OMG! Finn and Quinn going head to head… hahahahaha I CAN'T! This is pure genius! I do feel bad for Rachel, though. It seemed like she was starting to feel awkward and probably really surprise because Quinn knows more about her than her boyfriend.
waterxeno chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
wow where do you get these ideas? oh my god! this is too funny hahahaha!