Reviews for Playing Games
Loved it!
MathildeM chapter 1 . 3/3
excellent ! funny
the way Quinn keep focus on her toenails like it's natural to know so much about rachel
and i love the last line !
tohs chapter 5 . 2/2
I love Faberry but no matter how much I try not to, I do feel bad for Finn. The guy lose so much in one night and nobody was on his side. Karma, I guess.

Anyway, I don't think I need to tell you how much I enjoyed reading this. You already know. I'm excited to read all of your fanfics.
tohs chapter 4 . 2/2
I can't not laugh while reading this! It's hilarious! I love how Mike gave Mercedes two choices; Kurt's moisturizer or Rachel's Celine Dion CD and Cedes went for the moisturizer. And Tina. She's so precious.

"Fine. Bastard." Hahahaha! Seriously, you can't take offense from Rachel saying things like that; she'll say it in such an adorable way. Also when she got so flustered, she just went on and on about everything Quinn and Quinn is just eating it all up. She doesn't need to speak in this chapter cause apparently, that's now Rachel's job. And the moment they both forgot other people were playing Truth or Dare… SO CUTE!

They kissed! FINALLY.
tohs chapter 3 . 2/2
Rachel is adorable at trying not to be too obvious about being in close contact with Quinn. Also, Quinn was totally enjoying herself too much on that chair and I love how Puck just teases her about it lol.
tohs chapter 2 . 2/2
I'm actually enjoying Finn's presence. Him and Quinn butting heads is very interesting and funny.
tohs chapter 1 . 2/2
OMG! Finn and Quinn going head to head… hahahahaha I CAN'T! This is pure genius! I do feel bad for Rachel, though. It seemed like she was starting to feel awkward and probably really surprise because Quinn knows more about her than her boyfriend.
waterxeno chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
wow where do you get these ideas? oh my god! this is too funny hahahaha!
SlightlyOddGirl chapter 5 . 6/6/2014
This story was adorable and funny, thank you for writing it :)
starry eyed dreamers chapter 5 . 11/13/2013
I loved reading this! It was nice, lighthearted, and everyone was in character. I loved when rachel was scolding Finn in the closet for 7 minutes of heaven. :)
Emerald Stag chapter 5 . 9/15/2013
I always have so much fun when I read this story. The glee club getting along and hanging out together, the silly games they play and the closeness they all have for each other, and then the fun of Quinn & Rachel happening in front of Finn.
The fighting over who knows Rachel best game, Quinn & Rachel tying on musical chairs, the truth or dare kiss, every chapter was captivating in a different way and you kept it from getting crazy emotional or out of control. Great job.
TheOriginalHarley chapter 5 . 9/9/2013
You really should write a sequel, this story is awesome, I've read it many times and i still find it just as enjoyable as the first time I read it. :)
HighOnFaberry chapter 5 . 8/24/2013
I love you! Great story! Faberry gah!
Arquan chapter 2 . 8/15/2013
It's cute how Quinn knows all these details about Rachel but Finn is just floundering
willow.oak.maple chapter 5 . 6/13/2013