Reviews for Reflections
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 4/9
I was elated to find this in your library, as I wasn't quite ready to give up these characters, and this satiated that slightly. Lovely outtake for this wonderful story. What a wonderful amount of money earned at nearly $142K . . . great job fandom!
Carmela chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Oh myyyy good it waaas so gooooooodddd
august raven chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
What a nice treat.
JanetL chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Just another awesome lemon. As someone that's wrote a bunch of one shot lemons, I'm always looking for something unique to have fun with and a mirror never occurred to me. Sadly, now that you've done it, I can't use it ;). On the upside, it was all the fun and none of the work.

Anyhoo, loved it lots.

Janet
SanguineTaurean chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Thanks for writing another little chapter (for the FGB) and sharing with us. And thanks to Horizon77 for allowing you to share it with us. ;)
TheRugbymom chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Nicely done!
futuregirl1709 chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
It must be so boring to read my reviews, since I just keep saying the same things over and over.. But I can't help it, I just love your stories! :D

The mirror? Great idea! I heart the naughty ideas that your Edward has! Ow, and thank you for making Edward say 'cock' ;) I'm gonna go now imagining he's saying dirty things to me, hehe...
gnrclln chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Reading this makes me want to reread The Acclimation Diaries. This was so hot!
Joba Rules chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Booboo, my darling, you've done it again. Woof. That was incredibly hot!
coxie chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
This was great! I loved the fun times with the mirror too!
JK5959 chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
That was great. Very well done. I love how you write them. :D
misskma chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
I was so close in this auction! I love Treatward, mmmmm those lickable hips. Congratulations to Horizon77 she chose well, that sheet draped just so, barley covering his parts. ::Homer Simpson drool - MMMM parts:::

Thanks Kitty for this treat for a great cause.
Ef-Ef-Addict chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
ugh! so hot.. u know you gotta get a lil exciting knowing they can hear you and not caring about it :)
obsessedmom chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Loved this EPOV of TAD!

:o)
jansails chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Oh yes, yes, yes, I'll take an order of Biteward please, pretty please.

jansails/jan2