Reviews for Starting again
xs18 chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Hello,
I don't know if you cna read this now that the story is finished but I found a mistake is not about english (I'm from spain so I don't dare to correct you) is about the las sentence you say "the family Halliwell had taken four failures: Andy Trudeau, Allen, Patty, Penny and Prudence Halliwell..." there are five names in your list so there are not four failures and leo would be the sixth because if you read your sentence it doesn't make sense I hope you like it I also write in english but i haven't published yet I hope that helps you
ILUV ZAMMIE andDanTrixie chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
I feel so, so sorry for the Halliwells family
LeoPiper chapter 8 . 6/19/2011
very good, was a really great ending :) now it would be fun to read the "new" life of Piper and Leo together ;)
lizardmomma chapter 8 . 1/21/2011
Definately made me smile. I caught 1 little typo at the end in the word finally, but the rest was very good. I like that you had Destiny come and give them the fourth? chance that they so deserve. Excellent story and I'll keep my eyes out for any more from you.
misssalace chapter 8 . 1/20/2011
Like I said in the spanish version.. CONGRATULATIONS! *-* sorry for the short review, you know, I'm dying
Charmedfam chapter 8 . 1/20/2011
I am glad everything worked out in the end! :-)
lizardmomma chapter 7 . 1/19/2011
I think I spotted one or two...no big deal. Very nice job. Needed a tissue or two after reading that.
lizardmomma chapter 6 . 1/4/2011
I do, just be careful mixing languages in the story. You had a few Spanish words slip in. I understood most of them, but others might not. I like that you had Leo and Mel talk.
misssalace chapter 6 . 12/31/2010
Here, again, you know... I read both versions(:

tarará, ILOVEYOUSOFUCKINGMUCH! :B

and well, I always admired how can you translate this and that and do everything -.-

hahahaha and the title is better in english, believe it: My little princess. Sounds really so good! *-*
lizardmomma chapter 5 . 11/29/2010
I didn't notice any in this chapter. No glaring errors stuck out at me...maybe there weren't any :) I think you are doing a great job with the story and I can understand why Chris doens't want to forgive him. But he will have to come around eventually, right?
NALEYAAF23 chapter 5 . 11/28/2010
Great chapter. It seems like Chris has some issues to deal with Leo. Hope he fixes them soon.
klorel chapter 4 . 11/26/2010
I love this chapter, It works to have a break from the Halliwell manor for a bit, and work on the elder’s perspective a bit.

Just a couple of helpful corrections

Telephatical-telepathically.

Telephaty-telepathy.

And thamks for the dedication, it means a lot.
NALEYAAF23 chapter 4 . 10/19/2010
I had to reread your other chapters to remember what happened. Anyway, this chapter was good. I love the last line since it refers to the show. Update soon as you can.
misssalace chapter 4 . 10/18/2010
Oh don't worry for the delay xD hahaha...

I've read this continuated? fuck, this isn't my english day "

Whatever... I'm oficially diying for read the spanish version xD

All I can say, it's that I almost (REALLY) cried with the Melinda's moment. Wyatt and Chris are really good brothers (CHRIS I LOVE YOU! YOU ARE SOOO HOT! xD)

Uhm... enough for me .-.

¡Love ya!

Spanish version (my dear) there I go! :3
misssalace chapter 3 . 10/18/2010
" I REALLY HATE THE COMMAS xD

Don't know why, my brain can't convert them (convert? D: ) into a initial/final of a dialogue xD

Whatever, I still hate you, because your history is turning really interesting...

hahahá, can you believe it? I have a little stomachache (?) and I choose reading first the english version...

Yes, I'm masoquist, or whatever... I've realized that my english sucks! xD

I've lost the touch xD

" How could we forget? " Replied Phoebe, ironically, opening her mouth to talk " He made the life of Leo and Piper a headache for years, sent Leo to an unknown place in Texas and..."

" She meant we do " Interrumpted Paige, before anyone kept talking " But, why are you talking about him? Is dead, I, myself had to take care of him before he gives his powers to a new Elder"

YEP; You reminded me why I LOVE phoebe so much xD