Reviews for A Forks Night
PrinzessTinkerbell29 chapter 8 . 7/7
Update ssssoon
wildcat1144 chapter 8 . 5/14
I am intrigued! Update please!
Hermione24 chapter 8 . 9/29/2015
I wish you will finish this story, it's great... Thank you for sharing it with us.
mitelea chapter 8 . 7/2/2015
Please update
yet again chapter 8 . 6/12/2015
QueenLyssa chapter 8 . 7/11/2014
huh interesting. Is Harry gunna be swayed into the British wizards prejudice? Or will he use common sense to determine what house he wants to be in? Will he look into his vaults at Gringotts or will he be walking in blind to the wizarding world again?
Skendo chapter 8 . 5/28/2014
please continue :)
Mukuro234 chapter 8 . 5/16/2014
Hehe nice fic
sanystyle chapter 7 . 4/2/2014
Very interesting. Realistic turns of events, though I would have liked to see more of Harry's childhood.
P-Webes chapter 8 . 2/18/2014
great story lots of potential! :) you should start writing it again. :)
JBroAppreciator chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
Really...no fan over 9? They're not bad you know :) I happened to...appreciate them...a few years ago...haha your fic is really good by the way, do hope it continues:D
tamashiyuki chapter 8 . 12/29/2013
Continue?
Fil chapter 8 . 12/14/2013
Harry should have told the senile old cunt that Charlie is his real parent.

If you want to have Harry go to Hogwarts come up with a decent reason, don't just make your Harry into a spineless loser.
Miss Lestrange chapter 8 . 5/22/2013
find the choice of school not really logical. Great, Britain is far from home and family, and even if his parents we were there, it no longer serves much of the know. What schools in America are ready to his father and is the country where he lived for 10 years.

Sorry for my English, I'm French. I don't like Dumbledore...
Cordially,
Miss Lestrange.
lexzly chapter 8 . 5/18/2013
i hate dumbledore. i hope harry will be ok. please update soon. and please i really hope you won't turn bella into a lovesick idiot and who has no backbone to fight.