Reviews for A Forks Night
mitelea chapter 8 . 7/2
Please update
yet again chapter 8 . 6/12
QueenLyssa chapter 8 . 7/11/2014
huh interesting. Is Harry gunna be swayed into the British wizards prejudice? Or will he use common sense to determine what house he wants to be in? Will he look into his vaults at Gringotts or will he be walking in blind to the wizarding world again?
Skendo chapter 8 . 5/28/2014
please continue :)
Mukuro234 chapter 8 . 5/16/2014
Hehe nice fic
sanystyle chapter 7 . 4/2/2014
Very interesting. Realistic turns of events, though I would have liked to see more of Harry's childhood.
P-Webes chapter 8 . 2/18/2014
great story lots of potential! :) you should start writing it again. :)
JBroAppreciator chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
Really...no fan over 9? They're not bad you know :) I happened to...appreciate them...a few years ago...haha your fic is really good by the way, do hope it continues:D
tamashiyuki chapter 8 . 12/29/2013
Continue?
Fil chapter 8 . 12/14/2013
Harry should have told the senile old cunt that Charlie is his real parent.

If you want to have Harry go to Hogwarts come up with a decent reason, don't just make your Harry into a spineless loser.
Miss Lestrange chapter 8 . 5/22/2013
find the choice of school not really logical. Great, Britain is far from home and family, and even if his parents we were there, it no longer serves much of the know. What schools in America are ready to his father and is the country where he lived for 10 years.

Sorry for my English, I'm French. I don't like Dumbledore...
Cordially,
Miss Lestrange.
lexzly chapter 8 . 5/18/2013
i hate dumbledore. i hope harry will be ok. please update soon. and please i really hope you won't turn bella into a lovesick idiot and who has no backbone to fight.
SlightlySociopathic chapter 8 . 5/2/2013
This story is cute. I wonder how Britan's wizarding world will react to Harry and how Harry will react to them. Update soon.
jk chapter 8 . 4/19/2013
its a good start. i think i would have liked it more if harry went to an american school for a change, i mean he grew up there. hopefully the story will have something new, coz i am bored with same old harry coming to everyone's rescue and dumbeldore trying to be the master controller. good luck.
FleurSuoh chapter 8 . 3/21/2013
I really love the story and I hope that you will update it again sometime soon please!