Reviews for Almost
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
I like how you pulled back into the first week of this when it all would have been so raw and shocking, instead of the hopelessness that must have plagued Sam after months.
VoicesInTheWind chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Poor Sammy :( This was such an intriguing episode, because so much was left unsaid; it is actually one of my favorite episodes.

Wonderful (if sad) little insight into some of what Sam went through; you really lay out how desperate he was after just two "deaths."
mousefiction chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
That was really good. I think you captured what Sam was feeling very well. On another note, you could try e-mailing your fics to yourself as a back up; that way, even if your computer deletes it once you turn it off (which I'm assuming happened?) it's still in your e-mail.

Great job! :)
Jellalsexualll chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Very well done, sweetie and I understand what you mean about writing and losing hard work! But this was well written! And it definitely captured our precious Sammy's emotions as well as his heartbreak. The poor guy. This ep is always so difficult to watch. Anyway, keep up the good work!
AllieMcD chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
i love this, it was heartbreaking but beautifully done and captured sam's heart break just right