Reviews for In Death I Get Peace
Ashbrie13 chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Oh my freaking god you're so good, I almost cried. I *never* cry.
neonhearts101 chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
Oh my gods!This made me cry...Its soo sad, just like the did an awsome job!
Macaroni Noodles chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
This is so sad. It actually made me cry a little. It's perfectly written. Great job.
Fullmetal Assassin chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Hey, I was looking up Rue stories, and I found one exactly like this by HungerGamesNerd. I loved it, but I wanted to let yu know about it
SongoftheWolf chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
You are a beautiful authoress. Stuff about Rue usually chokes me up, but that was amazing.
Katniss123 chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
thats beautiful
turtleducklings chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Gah, this is beautiful. You have such a talent, dear. Bravo!

-Demigod
Pyrosong chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
This story is just beautiful, the sadness I felt when I read Rue's death in the book, it returned just now when I read this... It was even harder to resist crying since while I read this, I was listening to Rue's lullaby... absolutely beautiful piece! is it too awkward to say I love you for this?
Music in Time chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Poor Rue! Her death in the story was just the saddest thing ever, and you managed to make me feel just that sad all over again. For that, I both hate you and adore you. xD
PK9 chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Nice job! Have you given any thought of expanding it from a one-shot? I'd love to see Rue's perspective all the way back from the the Reaping to this point in the story!
koalakoala chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Not exactly a very original idea, but it was well-executed nevertheless. There was also a slight grammatical issue with the dialogue one time, in this sentence:

"I'm going to. Going to win for both of us now," She promises me.

"She" shouldn't be capitalized.
meguca chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Beautiful. I cried when Rue died... It was great.
grazingalpaca chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
aww :) good oneshot. it was a good idea!
xXAlleyXCatXx chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Awww, i almost cried, thankfully i didn't though cause im on my laptop at McDonalds a the though i was on a plane when i read Rues death and i cried there... ..One thing, i think it may have been the district 8 boy not the district 1.I'm not quiet sure though.