Reviews for Fear No Evil
paitent 68 chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
wow wait why is teddy's name in this story his real name is Andrew Laddais
ithinkyoumeangoshdarn chapter 8 . 11/11/2012
So Teddy didn't kill Chuck and Ray? I'm really confused.
div2994 chapter 8 . 3/12/2011
I absolutely loved this story! From chapter 1 to 8 I was hooked and read them all eagerly in 15 minutes - that was a brilliant twist at the end, I was not expecting that! :D
AmberCyn.221b chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
I just finished the first chapter. Great start but I'm a bit suspicious about Chuck and Dr. Cawley ;)

Clara you better listen to Teddy he may tell the truth!

somaticjester chapter 8 . 12/19/2010
I was surprised to see this story ended so soon. But anyway, I really enjoyed reading this. Good job and keep up writing.
Alicja w Krainie Czarow chapter 8 . 12/17/2010
Well that was interesting.I guess you just wanted to cut the story. Oh well... Anyway thanks for sharing:)
Amor Mio chapter 7 . 12/4/2010
Pretty intense chapter. Can't wait to see what happens next:)
Alicja w Krainie Czarow chapter 7 . 12/4/2010
No! Not Chuck! :( How could he? Please update soon! I hope it's just a sick plan or for sharing!
Alicja w Krainie Czarow chapter 6 . 11/26/2010
New chapter!*jumps up and down*Please updte soon! I love this story!
Alicja w Krainie Czarow chapter 5 . 11/17/2010
Please update! I can't wait to know what happens next!
somaticjester chapter 5 . 10/25/2010
Okay, I seriously need to know what happens next. The last part caught me by surprise and I was NOT expecting that. :D Well done. Do keep up the update here.
somaticjester chapter 4 . 10/25/2010
Whoa, I took a long time to give a review on this chappie. Glad I'm finally able to keep up. Anyway, it's nice to see Clara and Chuck's relationship develop a little in here. And it seems to me that Teddy's psyching up Clara's mind. I wonder what he's up to?

Short update or not, I'll be on the lookout on how this story progresses. ;)
StephanieLockedInTheTARDIS chapter 4 . 9/18/2010
That was interesting. Plz update soon.
Gazlover12-Canada chapter 3 . 8/30/2010
Lovely! I am falling in love with this story! Please update! :D
somaticjester chapter 3 . 8/19/2010
oh wow, that got me perked up in the end. This is quite an interesting turn for the people in Shutter Island, making them all sinister and suspicious and, yes, I'm glad to see Teddy being Teddy in here. Well done!

I'm also looking forward for the character development and the relationship of Clara and Chuck. Hope they end up together in the end.

Kudos and Keep up writing. :D