Reviews for It Is You I Have Loved All Along
Shelly Webster chapter 6 . 12/15/2013
I loved them and I honestly wanted them to find each other again, when she would be over 18 and no one could say anything. Thanks... I hope you will finish this and give them proper happy ending
northstar61 chapter 6 . 5/15/2011
I really enjoyed them discussing all the events from their past, and how they felt at the time. Thankfully, they can finally be completely open and honest with each other.
AnnLibich chapter 6 . 3/3/2011
So... Is this it ? The end ?

You know, I am not a harsh critic, but I have red your story, I am sure you had a lot of reviews and they were pretty good, and in some way I can agree. Your first chapter was Okay, even better than okay, some phrazes I liked, they can be used as the main ones. as they are strong and very talanted.

I know and undersnand how you all want Grace and Mr. Dimitri to be together. But the thing is that, when you've started to rush through things. When in the chapter 2 they were already kissing wildly and he made it in to her bed and than you just killed with the phraze:"Hello, I am August, Grace's boyfriend" and got up off the bed. My point is that, when we are rushing through these things we are getting far-far away from their style. If you know what I mean. All these unbelievable things are making me stop believe in their story, as if it's all just a written story and a phantom, it's happening too fast and you just stop believe in it, why not putting something from O&A style of scenario. To make it look more realistic.

Anyway, that is my own opinion, I liked your story in some first parts, I know you think that : "Well show me your variation than."

I will, and you can say your opinion about it too.

Thank you for understanding and thank you for the story, it is still a Nice one. I printed it, to get a better view.
AnnMore chapter 6 . 2/13/2011
Great! You're back!

But wait, is it over now?
northstar61 chapter 5 . 9/14/2010
Stumbled on this last night, as I was surfing around the site to see how many of my favourite couples had become the subject of fan fiction. I've really enjoyed your take on Grace and August so far, and I do hope you're going to continue the story. Their laugh at Gabrielle's expense was priceless.
nina1905 chapter 5 . 8/7/2010
great story. looking forward to the next chapter!
anonymousarfan chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
I stumbled upon this by chance and I really like it!

Post more soon!
Ptite Mac chapter 3 . 7/22/2010
OMG!

When I see your story I was like "not that's not possible!" and yesssssss there it is! A story Grace/Dimitri!

Thanks a lot for putting your story here, I'm looking forward the next update ;)