Reviews for Neither For Nor Against
mama123 chapter 20 . 3/14
Lovely story.
liljennmartin chapter 20 . 3/7
Great writing...creative plot...sweet epilogue...what's not to like?! I definitely did!
number1Hiddlestoner chapter 20 . 12/29/2014
Awww
arctic-kat chapter 20 . 6/17/2014
Oh this story is perfect! Love it, love it!
Both of them are so true to their characters, yet the flow of the story has been brilliantly fluent. Thank you so much for sharing!
DZAuthor AKA DZMom chapter 9 . 3/2/2013
Thanks for pointing me here from AO3.

Gah! Lucius is in misery. Misery, I tell you!
pwrmom2 chapter 20 . 1/9/2013
Fabulous!
xikum chapter 20 . 1/7/2013
Wonderful fic! So happy to find that they did have a child - I have to think that those two would have beautiful, brilliant and magically powerful progeny! Thank you so much for directing me here - I never thought that you would be able to have the fic hosted here - and am very glad that you are archiving it elsewhere - more reliable! I could do to see lots more of this couple! Thank you over and again for a wonderful story!
Montara chapter 20 . 12/22/2012
Thank you for sharing your wonderful story with us. It was a pleasure reading it.
I M Sterling chapter 20 . 10/30/2012
Excellent! Lots of fun!
Cat130 chapter 20 . 10/19/2012
Loved it thank you
hkmac chapter 20 . 8/26/2012
Such a great story that deserves many more reviews than it has received. Original plot and excellent, consistent characterization. Thank you for writing and sharing.
ThePenIsMighty chapter 20 . 3/11/2012
This goes on my favorties list!
Phoenix Rebel chapter 20 . 1/22/2012
OMG! How have I not reviewed this story? I love it so much! Lucius is just soooo Lucius and lucious and lusty! *swoons* It is just perfection! I'm so sorry I didn't review the first few times I've read it. I just really thought I had! Then I read some reviews and didn't see mine in there and thought "What the heck?" So here's the review...

I LOVE THIS STORY! ;-)

And, I want this Lucius...seriously WANT! *pants a bit*

*gets ahold of self* *smiles quite wickedly*
LoriAnnRut chapter 5 . 1/14/2012
I'm feeling a bout of hysteria coming over me right now. I hope Lucius will help me too. lol
Cora Felix chapter 20 . 12/29/2011