Reviews for Jason, Nobody's Driving The Ship
Sewnata chapter 3 . 5/20
Please continue! I'm liking it so far! :)
detectivejigsaw chapter 3 . 1/13
Nice Star Trek reference. I like it.
Silvertongue90 chapter 3 . 1/3/2011
I hope you plan on continuing this story, I'm a big Star Trek (original series) and Galaxy Quest fan, please continue.
chill13 chapter 3 . 12/23/2010
AAAaaah! Not only do they meet their characters but it sounds like the mirror universe versians. (I can tell by the goatee and gold belts) This is turning out to be very exciting! I'm anxious to read the next chapter.
chill13 chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Uh, oh. Our inept heroes forced to navigate the ship ALL BY THEMSELVES? You've got the characters down well. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Librasmile chapter 3 . 12/16/2010
This was VERY cute. I'm a Potter, Trek ( original series ) and Alan Rickman fan so you've got ALL of my jollies in here. It'd be nice if you could keep going.
Michelle the Editor chapter 3 . 10/5/2010
This story is awesome! The writers of Star Trek:Voyager could learn a thing or two from your cliffhanger on chapter two. Everybody is in character and there are no plot holes. I love the mirror universe crew. Please continue this story.
Nightfan1983 chapter 3 . 7/25/2010
Hi.

Having the Galaxy Quest actors bump into the Galaxy Quest Crew is an interesting idea. I can't wait to read what you have planned for this truely special 'meet and greet'! :D

Alex looking like a judging angel? I like that part! *big grin*