Reviews for Risska, Not Risk, Not Risky
emds698 chapter 12 . 8/15/2012
Girl you are a great writer, this is the first dark hunter fan fic I read and love it. I am totally interested in what else you have in mind for this story I know it will be great. Also wanted to give you credit on doing this story while in the kind of school you are in I have a graduate from that kind of school and a younger one that has been in this kind of school since middle grade. Wish you luck in your major.
bookfreak25 chapter 12 . 10/4/2011
I Love It Please Update Soon :)
ProwlingWhiteTigress chapter 12 . 7/22/2011
Hi TheDoctorRowanaRisska, I just finished reading your story (obviously), and I thought it was excellent. About your last A/N, I think it would awesome if you wrote a sequel to this. I mean, you left it on a cliffie, (sorry I realise that that was most likely your intention, but still...) and yeah, I'd love to see how a sequel would turn out to be (as you've already picked up from my username, I'm a bookworm, and a MASSIVE one at that). Also, you might want to check up on grammactical errors and similar, because even when I read casually, I ALWAYS pick up on mistakes (not to boast or anything, although a lot of people may have this same trait...). So saying, if you use microsoft word, it would be good to use the spelling/grammar checks, seeing as they are there.

Sincerely,

Luv2Read707
AdaYuki chapter 11 . 4/20/2011
Gah I loved it! Please update again soon!Hate cliffhangers!
gladrialgolean chapter 11 . 4/20/2011
wow they really are stupid... If they somehow managed to succeed which I highly doubt they would have pissed off, Acheron, Savitar, Apollymi... not a god idea. Oh yes maybe she can kill you but acheron is the final fate, Savitar is ...savitar and apollymi has an army of Charontes that she could release on them...combined... ouch
Hope and love chapter 11 . 4/20/2011
i love it! Update soon!
Hope and love chapter 10 . 4/19/2011
i love it! Update soon!
AdaYuki chapter 10 . 4/18/2011
Gah I hate cliff hangers! Please update again sooN!
dragonrain618 chapter 10 . 4/18/2011
Cliffhanger!
AdaYuki chapter 9 . 12/22/2010
Yay! I;m glad you updated! Please update again soon!
dragonrain618 chapter 8 . 12/4/2010
OOh! Can't wait to find out what's gonna happen next :)
AdaYuki chapter 8 . 10/18/2010
Loved it! It was perfect!
kyoko minion chapter 6 . 10/16/2010
Devil May Cry/ The Dream-Hunter : Matisera

The Dark-Hunter Companion : Metera

Acheron : Matera

One of these I myself prefer matera though.-
kyoko minion chapter 2 . 10/15/2010
Interesting.

This reminds me of no mercy.
Hope and love chapter 8 . 10/15/2010