Reviews for Under the Assumption of Death
Amelia chapter 8 . 4/30
That was beautiful! You had me sobbing at some points, but it had an amazing ending! Thanks for that. ;)
Jasmine-N-Leaves chapter 3 . 12/23/2018
I know you said that this wasn't a dearh dic, but I've got tears in my eyes. It takes a lot for a story to do that to me. Well Done. A well written story.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/10/2018
Great story. I love reveal stories, and this is a good one.
pumpkinmoose22 chapter 8 . 5/29/2017
This was a fantastic read! Thank you very much for sharing. One of my favorite parts was how Arthur held onto the little carved dragon and Merlin's neckerchief while mourning his loss. If the fic had been longer, I could even see him tying the neckerchief to his arm and wearing it as a memento. You wrote Merlin's devotion to Arthur perfectly and how Arthur reacted to Merlin's magic and death was completely in character. Thank you again for sharing this! It's going in my favorites for sure. :)
NeverTooMuchInspiration chapter 8 . 1/8/2017
Nice bit of drama with a solid conclusion. Thank you for writing and posting!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/22/2016
So. Many. Feels.
I wish this was a Merthur slash.
Aaronna chapter 8 . 2/21/2016
I love this story. I just feel bad that it took three times of reading it before I ended up leaving a review.
Hidden Mist Ninja chapter 8 . 1/10/2016
Please do more!
Kas3y chapter 8 . 9/24/2015
I LOVED THIS! All of those hearty emotions came out to play, and u did an amazing job of it :D Keep up the fantastic work :)
EternalFire214 chapter 8 . 8/21/2015
I really like this! Good job with Merlin's magic reveal and Arthur's reaction, as well as the last-minute save from Kilgharrah. Everything felt very in-character, so good job with that.
moriartysfallenangels chapter 8 . 7/25/2015
the last two sentences made me laugh for about ten minutes
NeverTooMuchInspiration chapter 8 . 1/17/2015
A pleasant ending and a good bit of drama. I didn't think Kilgharrah would get involved but it was perhaps one of a few possibilities for how Merlin could've survived such a fall. Thank you for posting!
M1NDTH3G8P chapter 8 . 7/16/2014
I can't even describe how great this is! I've read all of your Merlin fics and I just can't decide which one is the best, their all amazing!
cindy4651 chapter 8 . 7/1/2014
Yay! Lovely!
cindy4651 chapter 4 . 7/1/2014
THAT'S the way the retelling of the magical adventures should go!

Interestingly enough, I haven't seen exactly this scenario before, probably because I avoid death fics. Very good, thanks!