Reviews for I Knew I Loved You Before I Met You
Zero-Tails317 chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
This was nice.
Mangaka Shuzen chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
This is so awesome:D I know, I know, I'm reading every single one of your NaruSaku stories:D but it's he truth! They're really good! They have this pure, light, innocent and beautiful aura as I read them, it really inspires me:D so many times I read stories of how Naruto is angry at his parents for leaving him alone, but to see a fic written about his parent's love for him? It just makes me so happy:D
nipnag chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
this brings tears to my eyes! especially after knowing all the shit minato and kushina went through to protect naruto from that bastard madara!

i think minato and kushina's love is the greatest love of all in the series and you really made it tangible in your story, thank you so much! i hope to find love like that one day too!
Viridian chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
So beautiful! Thank you for this sweet story. chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
animefan1992 chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
this made me cry

its so beautiful
Ephemeral Semblance chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
:( So sad. I wish that Minato and Kushina lived. Anyways nice story!
Poor-little-rich-girl chapter 1 . 8/30/2010 sad, he'll never meet them...
Amaranthos chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Hi i dont mean to bother you. My name is Amaranthos and i have a Sephiroth and Tifa fanfiction oneshot competition coming up. I wanted to know if you'd be interested in entering. If you agree, you have the chance to win a graphic design prize. If you would like more information about the competition please feel free to message me, and i'll be happy to provide some information.

(Sorry for being so informal).
chemiskorpion0002 chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Never fails to get me. What a magnificent family this could have been. Poor Naruto, didn't even had the chance to feel such enormous love from his parents as he grew up.

I like Minato's lines! Haha! Such smooth lines! No wonder he got the girl! XDD I love the story but I loved his lines the most!

Thumbs up! You gave the family justice. :)
Kylar's-Apprentice chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
AWWWWWW! that was sooo adorable!
Memorium Activity chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Aww, that was such a sweet story. A shining example of a Family fic. Thankyou, AchikaMiyu.
Mangajuicexd chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Awwww... I suddenly missed my mom while reading this... hahaha, its very cute! sadly... we all know about the tradgedy that has befallen the family...

Stupid Madara, i like to kick him for ruining everything! Dx
Tithenannisss chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Aaaaawww... oh, aaaaaawwww...

You made me cry. T_T

With the last words.

It's just... it's just so unfair! Why, Kishimoto, why did you do such things with them? D.x

Great fanfic. I love it.

Oh, Naruto... T_T
UnagiKeki chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Oh, my lord. I've been scared to get into KushinaMinato because I KNEW one day I'd read a fanfiction like this, that would make me melt inside. There is NO way I could do this couple the justice you did. FABULOUS. It was so- so sweet, but realistic, warm- thoroughly pleasant to read.

This is the sweetest thing I've seen on in a while. FAVED.