Reviews for Lessons
Otakubiotch123 chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Oh my god I loooooooooooove this you need to write more like ASAP
KatyMakenshi chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Please write more!

Poor little Latvia D': Poor N. Italy, too ;; and yet I want to read another chapter xD Your an awesome writer, please write more!
ToastedBacon chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
I've actually fallen in love with Yandere!Romano, rather than Tsundere... This was incredibly good...! It was so sad too D Romano he is only a little boy!

But this ... There needs to be more of this ! (ะท)-
WillReadAllDay chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Even though a big part of me was strictly against the FF, considering that Romano is one of my favourite characters and that i really is against rape, this was the first rape scene i've read... I still loved the FF, weirdly enough.

Probably because it was so well-written.
animegirl457 chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
make another chapter please
XxDamned ForeverXx chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
And i still like this :o yaaaay
Noella Ardath chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Please update soon! I love your story! But i hate romano
LilyMoon chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
.God..I think I'll never see Roma-chan the same way after ..THAT..

Poor Lat-chan..he didn't deserve that /

But I loved the hints of LatLiech and RussLat :D

And have to say, you've got a good writing style
yaoifreak122 chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
being normal is vastly over rated! and omg! *drools!* is it weird i loved Romano in this and wanted to punch Spain? anyway please continue i'd love to see Italy and Spain's reaction and see how Romano reminds Latvia of his leason!
Vryemni chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
M-MEIN GOTT

PLEASE

MAKE

A

SEQUEL

iloveyousomuch
cold-crescent-moon chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Don't you dare become normal.

By the way, I really liked this story.
Clumsyernie chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Omg omg omg. I wanna kick Romano's ass SO BADLY. I'm pretty sure your intent was to make that gut-wrenching and rage-inducing so congratulations, you did an amazing job.

Brb, crying myself to sleep now.
Kyuutchi chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Spain you pedophilee wff

Oh wow this so funny, the crack pairing XD but i admit it's really good and well written.

Now i know Romano could be so scary, and poor Latvia. Even though it planned to be oneshot but i still be very happy if there will be a sequel XD

and this reminds me of a RomanoxLatvia group in dA
DearlyBeloved-13 chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
('ello! Me again.)

Ohmygosh, pedo!Spain freaks me out sometimes and I'm glad to have found a fic in which this side of Spain actually has an effect on Romano's state of mind.

Poor Latvia. Trying to picture the scene was rather disturbing DX But you wrote the character's thoughts and actions very well, and the way you casually mentioned other characters to kind of create a back story was really good too.

All in all, this was another great story~ Keep up the good work! :D
Starry-Prince chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Daaaamn. Romano's like a psycho-bitch in this. xD

Very well-written and the plot is great. One thing that could have been better though, was when you said: "A lot of nations went up to Latvia, demanding to know what happened."

I would have LOVED to see that part expanded. Y'know who questioned him, what he told them, and how they reacted and felt towards that. Maybe you could do a POV from Latvia's view as he talked to them or something?

Anyway, overall AWESOME story and I hope to see more soon!

~Zipp 3