Reviews for Wasteland
the best depression thoughts ive ever read
ImpudentMiscegenation chapter 3 . 10/7
There are no words that I can use to describe this. I almost vomited, I almost cried. This is powerful in a way that it has sway over what I feel. I've been enraptured by this story (and by Lab Rat, of course, but I just finished that one and HAD to move onto this) and I felt that you had to know just how beautifully executed and wonderfully articulated this is.
Your loss to this site (in that you won't be continuing anything here) is an immense one, just so you know; you're a phenomenal writer and I'd readily purchase a book of yours. I'm not criticizing you or anything; I know that adult life is hell and crazy busy (almost finished with an Associate's, myself). I just wanted to tell you that you're an amazing author in my own, awkward sort of fashion. I think I'm rambling now, though.
Back on track now, I'm thoroughly excited for this and I can't wait for the next chapter to come out. I hope things in your life aren't too hectic and crazy for you, and I also hope that you achieve everything you set out to attain in your career. Best of wishes and best of luck.
Stay fabtatulistic!
Wahboop chapter 1 . 8/11
I'm not one to use this word usually,but oh shit. I'm freaking out over here with Danny and I just need it all to get better and can I just give him a hug? You're writing so far is amazing; I'm sure whatever you have left is going to be just as emotional and interesting and awesome!
It's well written and the expressions are believable as well!

Can't wait for the next chapter! X3
LiteratureGirl12 chapter 3 . 7/8
This fiction is just so amazing and emotional. I'm so happy for you that you got past your depression. I went through a really tough time when my dad fell sick and pretty much everything in my life went to shit. I got help though and eventually got through it. My mom's a nurse and actually has a few patients with PTSD, your story is very realistic emotionally. I'm beyond joyed that you will be finishing this story. Good luck with your internship and I wish you much success! I'll be watching for that new chapter.

LiteratureGirl12 chapter 1 . 7/8
Okay so I just finished lab rats, AMAZING STORY! Made me cry a little. I read your note about a possible sequel and so I went scrolling through your stories. I was getting disappointed because I didn't see it but then, there it was! At the very top! I almost sobbed in relief, because I need more! I got really excited when I saw you updated it only a few months ago and that gave me hope that you hadn't given up on the story, seeing as you published it in 2010. I really hope you add another chapter soon even though you don't exactly, um, update often. You CANNOT GIVE UP ON THIS STORY. It is absolutely unthinkable! Unbelievable! Horrifying!, that you would give up on a fiction this good! SO DONT YOU DARE! And if I don't see an update by 2017 I'm gonna come knock some god dang sense into you, so help me!

Waffles chapter 3 . 7/5
I'm so glad you are doing well an have decided to finish this! I read Lab Rat on about a day ago, and I was so impressed with the style and plot base that I went on your profile and found this glorious continuation. I'm dissapointed that you won't be updating the other stories you've started on here, but if I had to choose one to be continued, this would be it. Keep up the creativity!
Brenden chapter 3 . 6/1
Great work
Sailor Pandabear chapter 3 . 5/23
Poor Danny.
MsFrizzle chapter 3 . 5/22
I am grieved to hear that you have been through such a debilitating illness. Your experiences give your story the ring of truth and I hope it brings you ease. I am very impressed and grateful that with all you have been through and how busy things have been with your work and schooling that you have the fortitude and tenacity to follow through with finishing this story.
The-Unnamed-Artist chapter 3 . 5/18
Wow, it's so amazing how you make your readers really feel the characters emotions, you are a brilliant writer
yoo chapter 3 . 5/9
So glad ur back, sounds like u have had a good time. Love ur descriptions btw
CatalystOfTheSoul chapter 3 . 5/9
My son. Katie, you do it every time. good shit, intense, full of introspective. I'm hella concerned for him and I think you're spot on with this depression and PTSD. keep it up bae! can't wait to see more!
mbeebow99 chapter 3 . 5/8
Wow just wow. This story is incredible. I am so glad you decided to continue it.
Just, the way you portray all of Danny's emotions is so amazing. It's so realistic and I can feel the emotions practically oozing out of your words. It's like I'm right there next to him while reading. And I just wanna give that poor baby a hug. ;;
Thank you for this wonderful story! I look forward to more 3
(Also, congrats on your degree! :)
Savirox chapter 3 . 5/8
I understand the depression thing, I got trough that too and I like the way the story goes. Keep going.