Reviews for Fancy Footwork
MortemMaiden chapter 13 . 2/15
Loved it
~Mortem
MortemMaiden chapter 1 . 2/13
My last review went a little wonky-doodle I meant to say Lots of Hearts and Kisses ~Mortem PS: You are amazing
MortemMaiden chapter 1 . 2/13
The best itasaku I have ever read... Enough said. NEVER! THERE WILL NEVER BE ENOUGH TO SAY ABOUT THIS! Dei-kun is WRONG! This is true art, and it better ain't be fleeting, darling, or I shall buy a big shovel for my grave. I agree with Sasori, art like this story should stay FO-EVA. This was divine, I want friends like Kisame and Sasori and Deidara and most of all, I want a boyfriend like Itachi. it is amazing how you make him so unnaturally (fudging hot n' sexy) cool but totally not OOC. Only truly amazing people can pull that off, and you, dear silvers footsteps, are an amazing person. Loved the epilogue, a pink haired boy... IIIAAAAAIII ADORABLE! Okay, I think I am done ranting... *sigh* Itachi... *faints due to fangirl issuesLots of and ~Mortem
GothicAngel-sama chapter 9 . 12/15/2016
I ADORE Sasori
Moonstone Muse chapter 25 . 12/3/2016
I don't think I can read the final three chapters. I've been literally glued to this story for two days! Two days! And what a wonderful journey it has been! (But I can't face the potential ending. At this point, the plot is fairly wrapped up and the only thing to decide is if Sakura is going abroad, and I don't want to be there for that decision because it is far too heart wrenching!) So many things that I loved about this. First, your depiction of Sasori. At first I wasn't sure it was very in character, but I still absolutely adored him! I laughed so hard when he first brought up Fiji that my boyfriend gave me weird looks! But after some true deep thinking about the character and how he's portrayed in the anime, your interpretation made perfect absolute in-character sense and I loved him even more! And I loved the character progression that we got to see, particularly in Sakura. It was so subtle that I didn't even notice until you started pointing fingers at it. Subtle character development often feels the most natural! I loved how Sakura's relationships with all of the people in her life changed and developed over the two years. I also really liked your minimal usage of Japanese. Overly often you find writers who exchange simple basic words (sorry for gomen/gomenasai, idiot for baka, etc) and it really breaks up the writing in a horrible way. When you used Japanese, it was specifically for words that didn't have a good or exact translation in the English language, such as name honorifics or goukan (maybe spelled that wrong) for group thing and Japanese food dishes, so I really rather approved of that. I did have one question. I COULD be wrong, but I remember in reading about the Japanese school system (so many differences in comparison to American schools), in particularly in regards to summer break; isn't summer break only supposed to last two weeks? Two weeks in winter, two weeks in summer, and students often go to school despite summer break to participate in club activities. But you've also said a couple times that you are not Japanese and it's very possible it never came up in your research. It was new information to me a few months ago even though I thought I knew quite a bit about the Japanese school system! Anyways, I loved this story and I can't wait to go read more of your work!
ItaSaku Fan chapter 27 . 10/21/2016
OMGGGGGG this was an amazing story
Guest chapter 27 . 10/5/2016
I LOVE THIS ;-;
nichiral3 chapter 27 . 10/4/2016
I can't believe it ended. Thank you, it was amazing.
parsimonia chapter 27 . 9/18/2016
I LOVED THIS!
The characters were extremly OCC, but it worked so well, it was as you used the ohysical aspect of them and gave them bran new personalities, so congrats!

My only real complain is the end, how Sakura kinds of travel a lot. I don't know, having in consideration how her own mother left her alone it seems kind of cols or weird, don't know.

But really, I really really liked it. I read it in one go.
Thank you so much for writing, it made me laugh out loud a lot

lots of love x
CherryLove212 chapter 27 . 8/17/2016
Just went through and reread your whole story again. I believe I've read this story 4 times now and it's still one of my favorites out of all the books and stories I've read in my life so far. You did an amazing job and it always tugs at my heart strings and plays funny with my emotions. Every character is amazing in many ways! God I just love your story so much. Thank you for bringing it to life!
melissaBa chapter 27 . 8/12/2016
FLAWLESS, I wonder what happened with tenten... and Sai, and how Sauke and Karin become a couple,I don't know if I wanna know tbh...
I don quite know what else to say because I'm very sure that everyone told you before how amazing you are, so if I say something is probably that you heard before, so here is the thing, the crows visit their parents after they left the nest, they're so creepy and clever... (I'm obssesed with them, and also it fits because they're the personal summon of Itachi)
melissaBa chapter 21 . 8/11/2016
I was planing to left a review once I finished the entire story, but the fact that Deidara is so cute and sensible, and Sasori being there for her with his calm presence, not to mention that the interactions between the characters are flawless all the time and the evolution of the relationships in general are so well developed makes me so happy and wakeful all night.
You have me my beloved writer, you already had me in the chapter one and now, you can ask me for marriage and I would say yes without a doubt haha.
I wanted to reach somewhere with this... ah! yes! Kisame is so direct I almost died with my laugh blocking my breath, he didn't even hesitated when he replied yes, that she took her childhood away.
Super mention; I love the names thta Deidara created for Kisame, I kinda ship them in this fic, I'm I wrong?
soo if you see this, you must know that the crows can talk (I'm joking I didn't know what to say, but the fact it's true)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2016
Yeah this is honestly one of the best fics I've read in a long time.. Too comical lol *sasori hits deidara with a rolled up newspaper..** keep up the terrific writing!
Guest chapter 15 . 7/14/2016
Please explain something to me. Why does Itachi blush whenever Sakura calls him -nii? She's calling him her big brother, I'd be turned off if my gf called me her brother. I've never heard of -nii being used for romantic reasons either.

(If you hadn't known this or was mistaken, -koi could work because it's calling someone another's lover :)
CrayonPetals chapter 11 . 7/12/2016
Sasori and the loli pops are the best
1,560 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »