Reviews for Fancy Footwork
Yeah this is honestly one of the best fics I've read in a long time.. Too comical lol *sasori hits deidara with a rolled up newspaper..** keep up the terrific writing!
Please explain something to me. Why does Itachi blush whenever Sakura calls him -nii? She's calling him her big brother, I'd be turned off if my gf called me her brother. I've never heard of -nii being used for romantic reasons either.

(If you hadn't known this or was mistaken, -koi could work because it's calling someone another's lover :)
CrayonPetals chapter 11 . 7/12
Sasori and the loli pops are the best
Sapphire Pen Master chapter 13 . 6/18
I love this story so much. I read it once a couple years ago but I don't think I finished it because I got busy. Then when I went back to read it I couldn't find it because I forgot the name. Was so excited when I found it the other day. It is as good as I remember. Great job.
FeatherTreeForest chapter 10 . 6/13
Gai-sensai on cocaine. That's not a thought I needed right before bed, thanks. I got to agree with him on that one; nightmare worthy.
VanillaMilkshake18 chapter 27 . 6/11
I love this story. It's all about growth. And not crappily written. A very deep story that I stayed up way too late to continue reading. Thank you.
VanillaMilkshake18 chapter 17 . 6/11
Hang on. I thought Itachi was the virgin?
VanillaMilkshake18 chapter 12 . 6/11
Someone needs to give Ino a slap and a reality check. Like, put her in a situation and ask, "would you like it if Sakura had blurted out to the whole class that you liked Shikamaru and were doing all sorts of things to get his attention, and that judging by Shika's reaction, he was completely disinterested in you? No? Well that's what you did to Sakura. You need to grow up and learn to be more considerate of other people."
SomebodyLost chapter 14 . 6/3
You know, I just noticed, at the driving scene, where Itachi comforts Sakura in this chapter because she heard her dad's voice. He took off his right hand off the steering wheel, ans Sakura put their hands together to her left cheek.

Were you using the western orientation of the car arrangement? Not sure, but aren't the drivers supposed to be at the right in Japanese cars?

Lol, I read this fic too much. :D
miscellaneousSam chapter 27 . 5/25
So I've just re-read this story again. I really love it. I think I've read it 6x now? I just come back every once in awhile when I remember it. So thanks for writing it! XD
fairyninjaM4 chapter 27 . 4/16
This was a beautiful story, I adored your adaptions of Sasori and Deidara especially. Please keep writing and thank you for the story.
Cindy-chan chapter 27 . 3/22
EEEEEK this is so precious. I am so glad I clicked on it, and read it. You have amazing talent, and a wonderful style, and I absolutely love this fic. I'll definitely come back and read it through again.
Thanks for the wonderful ride of tears and laughter,
Cindy
sasukevampire chapter 16 . 3/5
ch
VineAuror chapter 27 . 2/2
..soooo that was amazing. Also, I am in love with your portrayal of the characters, especially Sasori. His reactions were amazing. Great job, I send you virtual hugs of joy :3
DanteCreativity chapter 16 . 12/22/2015
Hi! I just have to say that I love the interaction between Sasori and Sakura. Sasori is one hell of an awesome character! I would absolutely love if you made a fanfiction about Sasori and Sakura. I don't normally like that pairing, but I really do think it could work! \\
Anyway! This fanfiction is one of the best AU I have read in my time on , so keep up the good work!
1,548 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »