Reviews for Fancy Footwork
Trainer Fiona chapter 27 . 9h
...If you ever become an author, tell me. I want to read any stories you produce.
ColorfulRandomness chapter 16 . 7/13
I've literally been giggling like maniac. This is so gosh darn cute-!
This was soo cute! I loved it so much!
LaiChan chapter 8 . 6/4
Oh no, now I'm shipping Dei with cute Sakura D:
What have you done DX
LaiChan chapter 3 . 6/3
I cried D':
niluh.itachi chapter 27 . 5/21
Iscriptikus chapter 27 . 5/6
Second read through and still love it!
BlueSeraphos chapter 27 . 4/11
Loveeeeeeeeee it so muchhhhhh
Nikkk12 chapter 1 . 3/4
a masterpiece! i tried to drag reading this fanfic out as best as i could. once i finished, i had to hold back tears. this story is amazing! everything was perfect and so bittersweet to see it end! i hope you write more stories in the future, you really have a gift for story telling. and i would love a sasori-sakura pairing next!
Jeye chapter 1 . 12/30/2017
ElleNotReally chapter 2 . 11/6/2017
This is so funny. Akatsuki members as dancers! Wow. LMAO. Hahahahahahaha
Angie chapter 27 . 10/6/2017
I have never ever read such a satisfying story. Usually with others I’m always a little disappointed at the end but for this one, there’s 100% satisfaction. The plot wasn’t rushed and even after they met and started dating, a lot more comes after with a good progression of new complications introduced and then solved. I was kept interested the whole way through and it was so funny as well. This is probably my best read...ever!
(THE FIJI OPTION STILL STANDSSSS)
JustHereToRead122 chapter 1 . 9/4/2017
I had read this story a long long, long, time ago. But I didn't review, nor anything else to show my love or appreciation for it, so here I am, almost a year later- telling you I love this story, and I love that you chose to share it :) ps. Your work is fantastic
Crimson Eyed Sakura chapter 27 . 8/17/2017
This was really cute! Kudos!
Crazy Little Bitch chapter 7 . 7/28/2017
Stop making me want all the food I can't have Author-chan
1,578 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »