Reviews for Fancy Footwork
who's the incredibly sexy virgin? (0_o) lol if you don't mind me asking :3
TheGrammarQueen chapter 27 . 1/1
This was an absolutely amazing story. I'm so glad I finally read it, after seeing it on a bunch of authors' Fave Stories lists. The character relations were great, and I simply could not stop laughing whenever the KisaDei fights occurred. Sasori cracked me up, with his monotone threats and declarations of affection. I think that Itachi and Sakura should go to Fiji for their honeymoon XD I'm so happy that you actually made Karin and Sakura friends! Normally they're stupid rivals or something.

Again, I'm so, so glad that I found this. It was well-written, had wonderful, well-rounded characters, a great plot, and just everything about it was amazing. I also have to give a quick compliment on Entropy, which I read a while back - absolutely brilliant and amazing. There aren't enough things that I can say about this unless I get seriously redundant, so... thank you. I loved this fic so, so much. The little clarifications of terms at the end of the chapters were super helpful.

Thank you so much for writing this.
Seedling lotus chapter 27 . 12/3/2014
This story was not one that I was hopeful about when I started. I found it through someone's recommendation, and I was hoping that it would at least be halfway decent. That said, I absolutely loved this story. It wasn't anything I would have ever thought of wanting, but I'm definitely going to miss it now that I've reached the end. And probably re-read it in the future. Thank you for writing this wonderful story. It has made me smile, and made me happy more in the past days than anything else in my life and I am extremely grateful. Your story was beautifully written, and I shall definitely check out the rest of your works at some point. Happy writing. :)
animelover171 chapter 27 . 11/23/2014
I know it's been a while since this story has been completed but still, I felt a review was in order. I started reading this story about two years ago but never finished it. I thought about it recently and decided to re-read it all again, and let me tell you, I'm glad I did. This is one the most thought out stories that always kept me on my toes and rushing through to get to the next chapter. I love how the story ended. Never really thought about SasuKarin as a pairing until recently and I love how you portrayed Karin's character as a fangirl but not a bitch. I was sad to be honest when I realized that this was the last chapter, none the less this is a story I can see myself going back to read when ever I feel like reading a good SakuIta story and SasuSaku friendship. I hope you're still and active writer. And if not in fanfiction then in anything else, you have such a great talent it would be a shame if it had g
Guest chapter 27 . 10/23/2014
I love this fanfic it's amazning
3 PoisenedKISS 3 chapter 27 . 9/18/2014
This is probably one of the first fanfictions i have read when i didnt even FAve a Account and i was actually strangely enough thinking of this story when i found your profile by accident via another story of yours 'Menagerie' i read it again now and i just love this fanfiction especially Sasori for some odd reason i actually likie them all but the way you portrayed sasori and the way he said the weirdest things in a totally serious face was just too good ;)
Rizuki Dhan chapter 26 . 9/17/2014
Sakura's speech was awesome. I guess I could peek a little for high school graduation years later, yeah? #deidaramode
Retarded-turtle chapter 27 . 8/13/2014
This story made the three days It took me to read it awesome. You should seriously write your own book, because this is just so well written and drawn out, I can't even, I'm going into fan girl mode. Anyway I love it, and I can't wait to read the rest of your fics!
4Eva Dreaming chapter 21 . 8/10/2014
I love reading the dance performances they're so cool!
4Eva Dreaming chapter 18 . 8/10/2014
Lol Tenten XD dude all these chapters are giggle-tastic. My brother now thinks I'm physco lol
4Eva Dreaming chapter 16 . 8/8/2014
XD lol the world would be a very funny vaotic place if you could get refunds in people... "Oh yah I didn't like my little brother so I decided to return him, they said I could get something of equal value so I browsed the big sisters but didn't find anything I liked so I just got a refund Instead."
4Eva Dreaming chapter 13 . 8/8/2014
XD kya this was also incredibly giggle-tastic! With the kissing and everything lol... But what a way to end the chapter good thing there are more so i don't have to wait *smirk*
4Eva Dreaming chapter 12 . 8/8/2014
This chapter was equally as giggle-tastic
4Eva Dreaming chapter 11 . 8/8/2014
XD lol I think this broke the record for chapter that made me snicker (/giggle?) The most
4Eva Dreaming chapter 9 . 8/7/2014
I loved the dance routine part!
1,496 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »