Reviews for Fancy Footwork
AshlinUchiha chapter 27 . 7/17
This is my second time reading fancyfoot work and I truly enjoyed reading it.
mickyyoung chapter 27 . 7/17
This story is amazing! I really love it!
Stormsandskieslover chapter 27 . 7/7
You know, I read this in pretty much one sitting, staying up til 3 in the morning so I could see how this ended. This was so cute as extremely well written. Thank you for the upload you awesome author you.
Mystery Girl chapter 27 . 6/24
Great Story! You will make a great author if you're not already. Keep up the good work!
XxstarbucksskittlesxX chapter 16 . 5/30
OMFG,I juz love Sasori in this chapter! He's too funny i cannot!
I have reread this for more than 3 times now and it still feels like I'm reading it for the very first time. Great job, this really is one of my favorite stories written on this site. It deserves to be remembered for a long time. :)
xNekoxBlazex chapter 27 . 5/22
I loved the story enough to stay up till 3:30am... On a school day. That says a lot... ;) I can't wait to explore some of your other stories, because you could feel the care, and originality that went into it, it's gorgeous, and I'll probably read it again sometime in the future, because it's so good... Thank you so much for creating this beautiful story!
-Neko ;)
AnimeAddict2412 chapter 27 . 5/1
This is an amazing fan fiction. I really liked it. Sakura and Itachi were cute. The others we interesting, funny, and sometimes they were cute too.
Thanks for uploading it truly is an amazing story
Kiitee7chan chapter 27 . 4/30
Hi Silverfootsteps, I just wanted to tell you exactly how much I have enjoyed reading this story. You have perhaps done an even better job than Masashi Kishimoto in portraying Sakura as a strong female character HAHA! I had lost a couple nights of sleep to really finish reading the very appreciated long chapters of the sweet nothings that happened between Itachi and Sakura, as well as, the rest of the akatsuki crew which was really.. how do I put it... erm? like realistic, something that could happen in real life and I even had imagination of how their voices are like when I was reading your story. I really really like this and is just saddened that I found this fic too late :
swallowinthetwilight chapter 27 . 4/19
This was such an amazing story. There no way I can account for everything in this one measly review, but I loved Sakura's character development, the way you characterized Kisame, Deidara and Sasori and that whole friendship, the ItaSaku, just everything. I think this is the best AU I've ever read. Amazing. Thank you so much for sticking with this story to the end and writing such a heartwarming, I-can't-even-do-it-justice-in-adjectives fic. So, so much love. I'll be basking in the good feelings for a long while - till I pick it up to reread again.
sweetsakshi3631 chapter 27 . 3/23
Wonderful... very well written.

allthugh I wish you would elaborate more on the time when Itachi visited sakura abroad and their time together. Seeking kids freaks me out a bit.
ChangeOfAtmosphere chapter 4 . 3/5
This story reminds me a lot of Ouran High School Host Club but with Naruto characters, mostly because of the way they all interact. It's really a great story:)
who's the incredibly sexy virgin? (0_o) lol if you don't mind me asking :3
TheGrammarQueen chapter 27 . 1/1
This was an absolutely amazing story. I'm so glad I finally read it, after seeing it on a bunch of authors' Fave Stories lists. The character relations were great, and I simply could not stop laughing whenever the KisaDei fights occurred. Sasori cracked me up, with his monotone threats and declarations of affection. I think that Itachi and Sakura should go to Fiji for their honeymoon XD I'm so happy that you actually made Karin and Sakura friends! Normally they're stupid rivals or something.

Again, I'm so, so glad that I found this. It was well-written, had wonderful, well-rounded characters, a great plot, and just everything about it was amazing. I also have to give a quick compliment on Entropy, which I read a while back - absolutely brilliant and amazing. There aren't enough things that I can say about this unless I get seriously redundant, so... thank you. I loved this fic so, so much. The little clarifications of terms at the end of the chapters were super helpful.

Thank you so much for writing this.
Seedling lotus chapter 27 . 12/3/2014
This story was not one that I was hopeful about when I started. I found it through someone's recommendation, and I was hoping that it would at least be halfway decent. That said, I absolutely loved this story. It wasn't anything I would have ever thought of wanting, but I'm definitely going to miss it now that I've reached the end. And probably re-read it in the future. Thank you for writing this wonderful story. It has made me smile, and made me happy more in the past days than anything else in my life and I am extremely grateful. Your story was beautifully written, and I shall definitely check out the rest of your works at some point. Happy writing. :)
1,508 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »