Reviews for Fancy Footwork
I have reread this for more than 3 times now and it still feels like I'm reading it for the very first time. Great job, this really is one of my favorite stories written on this site. It deserves to be remembered for a long time. :)
xNekoxBlazex chapter 27 . 5/22
I loved the story enough to stay up till 3:30am... On a school day. That says a lot... ;) I can't wait to explore some of your other stories, because you could feel the care, and originality that went into it, it's gorgeous, and I'll probably read it again sometime in the future, because it's so good... Thank you so much for creating this beautiful story!
-Neko ;)
AnimeAddict2412 chapter 27 . 5/1
This is an amazing fan fiction. I really liked it. Sakura and Itachi were cute. The others we interesting, funny, and sometimes they were cute too.
Thanks for uploading it truly is an amazing story
Kiitee7chan chapter 27 . 4/30
Hi Silverfootsteps, I just wanted to tell you exactly how much I have enjoyed reading this story. You have perhaps done an even better job than Masashi Kishimoto in portraying Sakura as a strong female character HAHA! I had lost a couple nights of sleep to really finish reading the very appreciated long chapters of the sweet nothings that happened between Itachi and Sakura, as well as, the rest of the akatsuki crew which was really.. how do I put it... erm? like realistic, something that could happen in real life and I even had imagination of how their voices are like when I was reading your story. I really really like this and is just saddened that I found this fic too late :
swallowinthetwilight chapter 27 . 4/19
This was such an amazing story. There no way I can account for everything in this one measly review, but I loved Sakura's character development, the way you characterized Kisame, Deidara and Sasori and that whole friendship, the ItaSaku, just everything. I think this is the best AU I've ever read. Amazing. Thank you so much for sticking with this story to the end and writing such a heartwarming, I-can't-even-do-it-justice-in-adjectives fic. So, so much love. I'll be basking in the good feelings for a long while - till I pick it up to reread again.
sweetsakshi3631 chapter 27 . 3/23
Wonderful... very well written.

allthugh I wish you would elaborate more on the time when Itachi visited sakura abroad and their time together. Seeking kids freaks me out a bit.
ChangeOfAtmosphere chapter 4 . 3/5
This story reminds me a lot of Ouran High School Host Club but with Naruto characters, mostly because of the way they all interact. It's really a great story:)
who's the incredibly sexy virgin? (0_o) lol if you don't mind me asking :3
TheGrammarQueen chapter 27 . 1/1
This was an absolutely amazing story. I'm so glad I finally read it, after seeing it on a bunch of authors' Fave Stories lists. The character relations were great, and I simply could not stop laughing whenever the KisaDei fights occurred. Sasori cracked me up, with his monotone threats and declarations of affection. I think that Itachi and Sakura should go to Fiji for their honeymoon XD I'm so happy that you actually made Karin and Sakura friends! Normally they're stupid rivals or something.

Again, I'm so, so glad that I found this. It was well-written, had wonderful, well-rounded characters, a great plot, and just everything about it was amazing. I also have to give a quick compliment on Entropy, which I read a while back - absolutely brilliant and amazing. There aren't enough things that I can say about this unless I get seriously redundant, so... thank you. I loved this fic so, so much. The little clarifications of terms at the end of the chapters were super helpful.

Thank you so much for writing this.
Seedling lotus chapter 27 . 12/3/2014
This story was not one that I was hopeful about when I started. I found it through someone's recommendation, and I was hoping that it would at least be halfway decent. That said, I absolutely loved this story. It wasn't anything I would have ever thought of wanting, but I'm definitely going to miss it now that I've reached the end. And probably re-read it in the future. Thank you for writing this wonderful story. It has made me smile, and made me happy more in the past days than anything else in my life and I am extremely grateful. Your story was beautifully written, and I shall definitely check out the rest of your works at some point. Happy writing. :)
animelover171 chapter 27 . 11/23/2014
I know it's been a while since this story has been completed but still, I felt a review was in order. I started reading this story about two years ago but never finished it. I thought about it recently and decided to re-read it all again, and let me tell you, I'm glad I did. This is one the most thought out stories that always kept me on my toes and rushing through to get to the next chapter. I love how the story ended. Never really thought about SasuKarin as a pairing until recently and I love how you portrayed Karin's character as a fangirl but not a bitch. I was sad to be honest when I realized that this was the last chapter, none the less this is a story I can see myself going back to read when ever I feel like reading a good SakuIta story and SasuSaku friendship. I hope you're still and active writer. And if not in fanfiction then in anything else, you have such a great talent it would be a shame if it had g
Guest chapter 27 . 10/23/2014
I love this fanfic it's amazning
3 PoisenedKISS 3 chapter 27 . 9/18/2014
This is probably one of the first fanfictions i have read when i didnt even FAve a Account and i was actually strangely enough thinking of this story when i found your profile by accident via another story of yours 'Menagerie' i read it again now and i just love this fanfiction especially Sasori for some odd reason i actually likie them all but the way you portrayed sasori and the way he said the weirdest things in a totally serious face was just too good ;)
Rizuki Dhan chapter 26 . 9/17/2014
Sakura's speech was awesome. I guess I could peek a little for high school graduation years later, yeah? #deidaramode
Retarded-turtle chapter 27 . 8/13/2014
This story made the three days It took me to read it awesome. You should seriously write your own book, because this is just so well written and drawn out, I can't even, I'm going into fan girl mode. Anyway I love it, and I can't wait to read the rest of your fics!
1,503 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »