Reviews for Bad Habit
Darknessdawns chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
This was fantastic. I really love how forward Kyouya was.
fruitybasket chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
do they know shes a girl
Sanityismyenemy3 chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
That was great! XD do another! Or YOU can face the wrath of MY Ouran Ninja Minions! Just joking...or am I? *.*
animeii chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Hey you :3 It's me, Maggie xD

Yesh, If you don't write another chapter, I WILL kick the bucket, and then who else will be left?

I don't wanna diee young D:
YeahYouWannaKnowMyName chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
I Only Have One Little Problem With The Story. Shouldn't The Customers Have Been Squeeling At Their Moe? lol, Other Then That, I Really Nejoyed It.

YYWKMN.
scorpiusXpoisoned chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Well, I think this story DESERVES one other chapter, AT LEAST. It would be a shame not to do so. Though I understand that it can be difficult. You also said that you would write another chapter if you were convinced it would perform a medical miracle.

If you do not, two of my friends will suffocate and accidentally kill Kyouya Ootori and Takashi Morinozuka. We don't want that, now do we? *Insert Kyouya smile*

And yes, that was indeed both 'informing you of a medical situation' and 'threatening using another's life/possession'.

Another medical situation: My sanity. Fanfics happiness a relatively level sanity. I don't want to be put in an asylum. Help me, please? *Hunny pout here*
Scherherazade chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
That was a very enjoyable short. I don't think they are ooc.
cjnicole chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Lol this is really great! Love it! Make another chapter!
KandHforever chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Mmm random kissing. I like it XD! If it's OOC then so be it because I think it's pretty awesome the way it is. You should continue it if you have more ideas!