Reviews for The Rules of Every Successful Merger
hellofashot-castle chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
I really enjoyed it, but Kate isn't a red head?
TamaraLDBrennan chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
Fricken amazing
wisegirl71301 chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
FYI KATE IS A BRUNETTE CASTLE'S NOT LIKE GIBBS HE LIKES BRUNETTES NOT REDHEADS ESPECIALLY AFTER MERIDETH.
Giulietta Marescotti chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Wow! That sure was something. I LOVE IT!
Katrina chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
What a great story! Two of my favourite shows together and so well written with great characterisation! Really enjoyed it all, especially the ending. Thanks for a great read :)
KMacD chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Great story!
csiAngel chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
An excellent crossover. The connection, the friendship between Lisbon and Castle, was believable and fit nicely into both "worlds". You captured all the characters well, their banter, their mannerisms. It was fun to see the two pairs together. I loved this, and the end was so lovely. Aww.
ShadowBallad chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Hiya!

Great story! Castle and The Mentalist are such great shows; putting them together only amplifies the awesome. Tis a pity they'd never be able to do a crossover show, what with being on different stations and all. :)

Lisbon's friendship with Castle was a nice, believable twist to get them all together. Their interactions were really sweet as well. :) And I'd love for the show to take a leaf out of your story and let Castle and Beckett date already! :)

Loved the ending too. ;) Never can have too many fluffy Jisbon moments, nope nope. :)

Really enjoyable read!

Cheers,

Ballad
cargarpe chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Brilliant! Great crossover!
Nimueiswriting chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Mentalist and Castle crossover, is great!

I think youve been succesful with it, its quite difficult to write a crossover and be able to keep all the characters in their paper as in the tvshow. Its a wonderful fic, really!
Tempe4Booth chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
i like it
duskbutterfly chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
I only recently got into The Mentalist after reading another cross over fic - i'd watching castle for a while (i know, chronologically that's backwards but there you have it). I love this combo & you've captured both so well - so thanks!
Lizicia chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
I usually steer clear of crossover stories because they rarely work out but this piece is something else. I could very well imagine Lisbon and Castle being friends and the reason behind it was very realistic. I've always thought the relationship between Castle and Beckett was very similar to Jane and Lisbon even though people seem to liken it to Bones' leads (not sure if you're a fan of that) but I've never seen that similarity. Well-written, humorous and the twist at the end was a nice surprise as well.
Shani8 chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Aww... this was wonderful! I'm totally addicted to both The Mentalist and Castle and reading this crossover fic just made my day! :)

You have all the characters down perfectly and I enjoyed every word of this. Hope you consider writing more crossovers featuring the fantastic four as I would love to read more of them.

Thanks for writing and sharing and for making me smile. Bravo! :)
SpringBloom chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
I absolutely loved, loved reading this story. The whole time I'm reading I can actually see the scenes and the interactions playing in my head and I really enjoy stories where I can "feel" the characters, you know? Anyway, I always love a good crossover story, especially when one's written so well. Great work, and keep it up. Hope to read more Castle/The Mentalist crossovers from you. :)

XO - Spring