Reviews for The New House of Mouse, X over episodes
Arandomdude chapter 4 . 1/12/2012
Disney should really pull some strings and do something like this fanfic. IT WOULD BE AWESOME, just like this fanfic.
FeralsRock chapter 4 . 9/20/2011
You think you could put the Incredibles' cast in the next chapter? I LOVE Syndrome and Violet so I was wondering if you could put a little Synlet in too. Plus, I think Syndrome and Hades would get along fine.
Zack chapter 4 . 1/3/2011
Can i suggest adding guys heres the list but i dont mean to be rude R.J Maccready from the thing,the aliens from mars attacks,Alex from a clockwork orange,the lion king cast,Ash from Evil Dead and Army of darkness,James Bond,And the Star Trek cast
Omnitrix1 chapter 4 . 8/10/2010
This was a good chapter. I liked how RWBRyan's OC and mine teamed up. For both heroes and villains. But just who was the dark figure that hired Johnny? Guess I better start reading RWBRyan's stories. Plus, I liked Tonto's reaction to Hannah Montana. Hi-frickin-larious.
Omnitrix1 chapter 3 . 7/25/2010
Blahahahaha. This was the funniest chapter yet. Rosario Vampire is my favorite show. Tsukune does like those girls, or else he would have said get lost by now, but the way the treat him, anyone needs a breather. I know I would. Also, Jayfeather, thanks. Now today I use my parents toothpaste, as for Tonto... I'm still trying to wake up, so he's off the hook... For now. Can't wait for next chapter.
Sailorstar165 chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Well, you asked, so I did a quick breeze through.

First of all, the title stinks. I can see why no one would read it with a title like that. Try something like mine was, "Kingdom Hearts Meets House of Mouse." No Crossover hint (if they look at what the fic is for, they'll realize that). No madness (that screams crack fic, which no one reads). Take the "Redone" out of the title (that just looks stupid). I'd take your name out of there, too. Obviously you wrote it, or it wouldn't be on your page. My suggestion? Make the title something that includes both KH and House of Mouse elements in the title. Possibilities: "House of Kingdom Hearts," "Sora's House of Mouse," and so on and so forth. The title's probably the turn off.

And I'm a her, by the way. No guy in their right mind (unless they were Gay) would call himself "sailorstar."

The story is heavily dialogue driven. More subtext, less talking.

As I know I said before, avoid non Disney references like the plague. I'm serious. This is KH/HoM. Do any Cartoon Network characters or Nickalodeon characters appear? No. Never. Don't do it. Trust me. You'd be better off.

Also, you know the break tool? If you don't, when you upload a chapter onto the site, go into edit/preview, and you can add line breaks there.

And I never gave you my blessing. I just said you could do it. There's a difference. Blessing infers that I'm encouraging you, and I don't want people thinking I'm heavily involved in this.
Omnitrix1 chapter 2 . 7/22/2010
Man, this was hilarious. My favorite parts were when Tonto got passed over, the bad Dr. became Ludvik's assistant, or slave, when Artemis and her hunters tried to kill Pete, and when Tonto realized he couldn't go hero. Purely hilarious. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Omnitrix1 chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
HA! This was funny, and I liked how you used the song Gypsy in this chapter, even though Calbo was the one singing it. But my favorite part was one Goofy totally messed up the order of time. Hilarious.