Reviews for Pyrofuric Berserk
StarlightBreaker chapter 30 . 4/13/2012
I think Im kinda happy that i waited now,

oooh my god That was epic I am at a lost of words an do not know what else to say and so i leave it at That
Gryphon icefire 98 chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Oi, Tryxel, am I going insane? 'Cause I was notified of the first two chapters of the sequel to this being posted, and then being posted again, later. When I clicked on the links to any of them, I got a page that said 'I'm sorry, the story you are looking for does not exist'. Did you take it down, or something? Because seriously, it's freaking me out.

Happy new year, by the way. Yes, that was random.

~gryphon
SaintsFan1 chapter 30 . 9/9/2011
ooh your evil for leaving this on such a cliffhanger. I have to know what happened to them. They can't leave Axel and Zexion alone thats just sad. Anyway this story was great and I can't wait to read the sequel. Great job once again.
Gryphon icefire 98 chapter 30 . 9/9/2011
*kills you for the cliffhanger. Kills you dead.*

My name is actually not gryphon, but you can call me that. You left me with a cliff hanger. Again. Prepare to die.

Actually, no. 'Cause then you can't finish this. Or the sequel.

Can you tell I just watched the princess bride for the first time? Probably. It is awesome. Now get writing! Please.

~Anxiously waiting gryphon
Zexiontwo chapter 30 . 9/9/2011
!
Zexiontwo chapter 29 . 8/24/2011
It couldn't be Xemnas, could it?

FINALLY! YOU UPDATED! (I'm ZexionisAwesome btw)
Zexionisawesome chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Update, too...much...suspense...[thud]
SisterOfScarletDevil chapter 28 . 4/1/2011
AHHHHH! NFJDNIDUBVUFE*(TYH#BP (*BF VUWP .
Reku14 chapter 28 . 3/25/2011
APRIL 27 MY ASS! (said in Luxord accent)

THIS SHIT IS GETTING UPDATED SOON! OR I'LL DO SOMETHING BLOODY DRASTIC

WHAT THE FUCK

WHAT THE ****FUUUCCCKKKK*****

Yu are an evil evil sadistic person!

-cries and plants mushrooms in corner-

WHY TSUIN
gryphon icefire 98 chapter 27 . 3/12/2011
WOOT! SEXY ZEXY IS !

Those were my exact thoughts when I read the last sentence of this chapter. Also- Cool, a sequel! Is the Organisation gonna fight back now? Is Tryxel going to snap out of her mind controlled state any time soon? Are you going to make us wait another month for an update? Are Xaldin and Vexen going to come back to life too? Because If they were dead, they would have faded, therefore making it impossible for Sora to see their bodies, which insinuates that they were not dead, but unconscious, which means that they were not dead! Also- Is Kohaku someone who enjoys schadenfreude? because it seems like he does.

Kindly update soon, because I am most certainly not in the mood to wait another month for an update. In other words, See ya! Update!

~a rather happy and satisfied gryphon
Reku14 chapter 27 . 3/4/2011
ZEXION! YAAAAAAAAAY
gryphon icefire 98 chapter 26 . 2/17/2011
*ahem* AAAGGHHH! YOU KILLED ZEXION!NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! WHY, CRUEL FATE, WHY! *turns to glare at the moon's berserk*

I should never have given you your tsuin back! You killed Zexy! If you add that to Lex being killed by Riku, and Xaldin and Vexen being killed by Tryxel... you really don't like the lower numbers, do you? You killed numbers III,IV,V, and VI. All of them formerly Ansem's apprentices. And you have Xemnas as a father. When the hell did that happen. Also, on Sexy Zexy's death: You better make that be either a) a bad dream, b) one of Zexions' illusions, or c) him actually getting stabbed but portaling away and it just looked like he was fading. Because him actually dieing will result in an angst party, no Tryxel/Zexion pairing, and a total death to this fic. Otherwise known as: IF YOU MAKE IT SO ZEXION ACTUALLY DIES I WILL KILL YOU AND YOUR TSUIN, DAMMIT!

~ an anguished gryphon
roxy mccartney chapter 26 . 2/17/2011
noooes! damn you riku! poor zexy... T-T
Reku14 chapter 26 . 2/17/2011
ZEXION NOOOOO! TSUIN! WTHHHH!
gryphon icefire 98 chapter 25 . 2/11/2011
Hey! You updated!

Thankyou for the shout out, and for a great chapter. Who is Kohaku? Was he Ansems' seventh apprentice or something? And why did you have to kill Vexen and Xaldin? They're two of my favorite characters! Anyway, thank you for updating. All I can say now is... update!-

BYE!

~gryphon

...

why are you still here?

OH! you want your tsuin! well, you arent going to get her back! I'm keeping her so you will be motivated to write. you wouldn't want anything...bad... to happen to her, would you? *holds unsheathed blade to her throat*

Just kidding. You can have your Tsuin back. Here!

bye! for real this time!

~a rather happy and satisfied gryphon