Reviews for Intervention
Amarok Walker chapter 3 . 6/6/2014
This is really good. Definitely continue this. This is a story that is too good to stop
monochromeXdreams chapter 3 . 2/8/2011
!

next chapter PLEEEAAASSSEEEE!
Keemchy chapter 3 . 11/26/2010
Oh man, this fic so so great!

Really original!
Unusedaccountcausenodelete chapter 3 . 11/26/2010
Good! I'm curious to c where ur going with this . Hope u update soon!
Her.Vanilla.Majesty chapter 3 . 11/26/2010
"I need a drink," he groaned.

"You're thirsty?"

Link raised his head, glaring at her.

"No."

Ha ha! Hilarious. Sarcasm always gives me the tickles. This story is really good, by the way. You start of the mystery instantly and somehow we get sucked into a car chase a couple of chapters after.

Poor, confused Link. Keep uploading! :D
Jenny chapter 2 . 8/2/2010
Wow. I absolutely love it! The beginning was intriguing and I love this new Modern Hyrule you've developed! Update soon!
Lady.Zayriah chapter 2 . 7/30/2010
What an awesome chapter! I can't wait for more!
LightningVacancy chapter 2 . 7/30/2010
Very strange, it seems as if no one can see her but Link. Although, it does explain why she was as 'light as air'. My mind is already trying to figure out what will happen next! I liked this chapter, it really pulled me in.

~Skyward Fang
AgentDuck chapter 2 . 7/30/2010
Interesting. I haven't seen many stories like this, but I'll be sure to keep an eye out for the next chapter.

You're writing is pretty good. Sure, you can fix a few things, but hey, can't we all? Nice chapter length, and pretty good description. Keep up the good work.
LightningVacancy chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Very nice beginning! I see myself asking a few questions though. Is this a modern hyrule or does this happen during the periods of one of the games? Perhaps you should add in your story description that this is AU if it is. Otherwise, very nice, I'm looking forward to see how this will turn out.

~Skyward Fang
ShadowQueenMidna chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
This is a good chapter! It's lengthy, starts off with a little plot right away, and clever! I like this so far, so update soon!
Kyle chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Will you please re-edit and describe the setting here? Is this a modern Hyrule and what is the timeline here?

Does Link have a home?

How do they know 60s music if it's a different world?

Why is Navi always so annoying?

Why is Kapeora always so boring?

When will I shut up?

To find out more please dial 1 on your phone.
solent silver chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Hey this is something new, nice work! I'm curious as to how you'll bring Link/Zelda into this
CommonSenseless24 chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
hey, great first chapter! definitely an original story. i'm very excited to find out what's next!