Reviews for Tell me my name
samgirl19 chapter 2 . 7/24/2010
i'm more than mad i'm livid how can you do that now this story is going to be hard to read without dean in it and this is coming from a samgirl and this story made my sister upset she is a deangirl

but i will still read this
deansbabygirl934 chapter 2 . 7/22/2010
oh man...what a way to leave a person...i'm crying as iu write this..it was good and sad and it just makes me want to ball like a baby...i cant wait to see what you come up with next but i guess i'll have to have a good vacay!
januarysunshine13 chapter 2 . 7/22/2010
You know my throat is really hurting as I am trying to keep myself from tearing up. God,,it felt so real,,,,no one deserves to go through that amount of pain...A father's last effort to protect his child from the harsh truth of losing her parents,,,I could almost see Jensen like that and just,,,,,please don't break our heart like this...I hope Sam & Jess proves out 2 be great guardians for Lila & Connor. Lila might have caring people in her life but there will always be a hole of loneliness inside her I guess...Great chapter!
crimsonlipsivoryskin chapter 2 . 7/22/2010
you made me cry ! ruby and dean's last moments were so perfectly written ... can't wait to see lila bray looking out for connor and sam and jess taking care of them.
Daddy's LiL HeartBreaker chapter 2 . 7/21/2010
Mad? Mad? No I'm not mad. I'm LIVID! You killed them off and crashed THE BABY at the same time? Talk about total heartbreak! Killing them off and hurting the Impala is totally unacceptable. Damn straight Dean is Batman. Too bad he's not the Joker though. The Joker never dies. Oh gosh, I just imagined Sammy's reaction. Poor Sammy! Those poor kids. Dammit, you're breaking my heart here!
Daddy's LiL HeartBreaker chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
I saw your name and got all damn excited! Lol. I miss you soooooo much, girlie! Now onto the story, Love it! From the way they met to the way they got married, I could so see that happening in AU. Aha, Only Dean would think she's dying when she's really preggers. Poor guy. Aha well of course Sammy would call dibs on godfather! Lmfao he whined No when she told him to wake up! That is so Dean Winchester. Okay, seriously, his whole I'll fix it tomorrow thing just made me laugh out loud. Wow, beautiful labor scene. Eek no drugs for Ruby? Yeah she would realize soon enough that it was a stupid thing to do.

Dean's commentary toward the end was too funny. No violence in front of the infant, crazy girl. Yep that so sounds like something he'd say to Ruby. That silent way he got from his mother? AWWW! Ahem, Dean the firefighter? Why did I just imagine him posing for one of those calenders? *fans self* Wow! Okay where was I?

Somehow I could definitely see Ruby as a photographer. Ahaha Ruby strikes fear in those young boys. Sounds about right. OMG! Stupid driver! Thank god she's okay! I thought for a second Dean was going to get hit instead and I was going to scream. Awww I love the Lila Bray/Daddy Dean convo. They kind of remind me of Dean/Sammy on some level. A sibling? Well Lila Bray, that's what you get when your parents are damn rabbits. Lmfao.

Oh my gosh, Poor Dean and Ruby! You wouldn't think those two of all people would have trouble getting knocked up and keeping the baby. Damn, Dean pinning the doctor with fire in his eyes is a hot image. Awww all Lila Bray wanted was a big brother! Too sweet! Connor Winchester? Adorable. Lol am I the only one amused that his initials would be CW? AHA. Developmental issues? Okay Lila Bray, I love you so effing much right now cause I know exactly how it feels to have a baby bro with developmental issues.

Dean's eyes and Ruby's smile? Gorgeous effing kid! Awww! I love how she's so protective of her little bro. She is totally a mini female Dean. Sammy married Jessica? YES! So Connor ended up with a brunette huh? Interesting. Um, It? IT? IT was a clown. Scary mofo too. Ugh damn ominous endings. Hope everyone is okay. Loved this! So nice to have you back even if it is for just a little bit.
crimsonlipsivoryskin chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
OMG ! What's "IT" ? Oh, a chapter can't end like this ! It's unfair ...

But I loved it :D Dean and Ruby were so perfect and Lila Bray and Connor 3

You know that I was also born two months premature ? It was pretty much the same story, they told my parents that there wasn't many chances from me to survive but here i am (: mum still cries when she talks about it ...

i'm rambling, sorry. awesome chapter and can't wait for more (:
Lynx chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
This story is set up exceptionally well! Awesome writing. Can't wait to see where you take this story. :)
23 | « Prev Page 1 2