Reviews for Scorpius
BlackEyePea chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
D'awww this is so sweet! I don't know if Artemis would ever admit it though ... give a few more years.
You made me actually like Trouble. Usually my thoughts on him are "meh" or "did he really just think that?" but now I actually feel a little sympathy for him. Poor guy.
ILoveFowl chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
-cringes- talk about a horrible date. On an awkward scale of one to Voldemort's hug... It ranks pretty high.

The ending made me feel fuzzy, though.
Alphawolf69 chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
And we thought Orion was enough of a handful...

I enjoyed this, although I did feel a little sympathy for Trouble when reality completely destroyed his optimistic fantasies.
TexasDreamer01 chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
*cackles* if artemis flirted more, he'd be attacked by a mob of women. no wonder holly's flustered. XD

brittney
FooGriffy chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Constructive criti- ARE YOU KIDDING ME? This is amazing! And a total 'awww'! If I could log in, this would be in my favourites before you could say 'Orion'.
Ru-Doragon chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
-wanders in and looks around then looks at you and waves- Yo. Hi xy. I was organizing stuff on my favorites bar and I figured that while I was here I would give you the review that I never got around to giving. -sheepish smile- Sorry. Anyway, good story! You know what I think of it. -looks at A/N and muses w/ a grin on face- Apparently I own half the story, and so seeing as how this fic won Best Overall hands down, I'm claiming that I won 3 of the catagories. This one obviously awards most credit to you, seeing as how you actually wrote the damn thing. -scowls- Which, by the way, WHERE is my argument missy? You will not have smut until I have the argument! I need a basis to WORK from here xy! -waves hand- Anyway. Good story. Hell, GREAT story, obviously, seeing as how you won Best Overall hands down (I know I said that before but oh well.) -grins and hugs- Great job. Love ya! Now get over your damn writers block and after you make sure you're doing good in school, UPDATE something damn it! -hugs- Best of luck! _
Lady Arabella Malfoy chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
What a wonderful idea to add more alters, I actually thought there would be more in the book too, having only Orion was a bit disappointing.

But your fic was so much fun!
FoalyWinsForever chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Heh, I'd wondered if there was an evil alter. I could totally see this happening, although I did feel bad for poor mistakes as far as I could see.
DEAFHPN ON DEVIANTART chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
I decided to read it and I want you to update it please. _
Reggie chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
OMG this was sooooooooo adorable!
JediMasterQuill chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
xDD If only this happened in the book.
QueenBlueLake chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Oh, I love your story! I saw your link on deviantArt, and I thought I'd take a look. It's so sad, but so cute!
Muncher chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Really glad u didnt put Trouble and Holly together. I really do prefer A/H. And I think most fans would agree. lol Well done nicely written!
Sapphire10 chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
i love this. its very entertaining.
Arty vs Eddie chapter 1 . 8/7/2010